LegacyGT.com

Stock Exhaust

BigT

I got my Borla Catback on the car, and my stock exhaust in the garage in one piece, but what should I do with it? Would I be a good idea to keep it in case I ever get rid of the car that way I can reinstall it and sell the borla? Should I get it to a junkyard? What did you guys do with yours?

-T

Sounds pretty good. It's quiet on the inside, not nearly as loud as it is outside. You really don't hear it unless your pushing the engine (3500 + RPM), or if your windows are down. There are times when I think it isn't loud enough, mostly when I've pulled next to a mustang or vette, and then there are times when I think damn thats pretty mean sounding. All in all I like it a lot.

To the other gents. Is there some way that we should be keeping it so that it isn't rusted through and useless when we go to put it back on?

Sounds pretty good. It's quiet on the inside, not nearly as loud as it is outside. You really don't hear it unless your pushing the engine (3500 + RPM), or if your windows are down. There are times when I think it isn't loud enough, mostly when I've pulled next to a mustang or vette, and then there are times when I think damn thats pretty mean sounding. All in all I like it a lot.

To the other gents. Is there some way that we should be keeping it so that it isn't rusted through and useless when we go to put it back on?

304 stainless.. The only place you'll usually find 409 exhaust is on factory cars.

2012 Forester XT. Stage 2+

Retired from Racing. I used to build FMIC and more.

Archived