LegacyGT.com

Where do you get your car detailed?

BayScoobie

Guest *Jedimaster*
My apartment complex does not allow car washing in the parkign lot. Shall I come oer to your place then??? :icon_roll

No problem- that's what friends are for. We're not friends, but we'll just do the guy thing and you'll owe me soomething- maybe you're a cop and can fix a ticket or something, y'know?

Honestly, sounds like a flimsy excuse- the landlord won't let me wash my car- wahhhhhhhhh. So go someplace else and wash it.

I'll do it! $40/hr. (not), hehe.

hey, don't knock it. That's what I charge. :D However, I'll be the first to tell you to learn how to do it yourself. Paying someone else doesn't always get you the results you want. Unless you pay me, of course. ;)

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

^ No, I'm serious about the the $40/hr. 2 hr min. Shuts my roommate up really fast when he sees me working on my car, and asks me to do his. :icon_twis

I'm not serious about doing others cars.

Spent 5 hours today doing the exterior of my car

-NXT Wash

-Clay Bar

-NXT Wash

-Klasse AIO

-Wolfgang Sealant

Go Porter Cable, GO!

Spent 4 hours last weekend on my wheels alone.

I spend so much time cleaning my car, mountain bikes, motorcycle, and house, who has time to do other peoples stuff? I gotta work and have fun too!

Guest *Jedimaster*
I used to get 60- in my area I've found that if you don't charge enough the customer kind of wonders why they're getting such a good deal. I've been thinking of getting my old customers back lately- I could use the cash and I'd like to do it in a physical way, being that I use my brain to make a living all day.

i do "detail" stuff myself, but for washing i got to a place up here called Bobs. $40 a month, unlimited washes. i go and run it thru 3 or 4 times in a row on mondays and fridays, just to save me some trooble lol

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Archived