LegacyGT.com

Rear window wiper for LGT sedan

DuraMax

NHTSA official: "What?! Wiper blade on the rear window of a sedan?! Good god man are you mad. No no that just won't do. My fellow Americans would never stand for it. Take it off, take it off. Our job is too protect Americans from better headlights, better suspensions, nicer looking body kits and other insanities like this. Water should be allowed to pool on the rear windows of sedans, to do it any other way is just unAmerican!"

;)

So I guess nobody really knows - am I right? Everytime I look at what I imagine is a Japan spec LGT at the top of this page I'm liking that rear wiper. I'll stop now an focus for now on getting to stage II. Thanks for all your help guys.

So I guess nobody really knows - am I right? Everytime I look at what I imagine is a Japan spec LGT at the top of this page I'm liking that rear wiper. I'll stop now an focus for now on getting to stage II. Thanks for all your help guys.

someone on NASIOC did it with a JDM Impreza rear windshield (you can't just "add the wiper" - the whole rear windshield need to be replaced), and i believe it ended up costing well over $1000.

RainX = $1

you can get a glass cutter ;] maybe i'll take a holesaw to it tonight and buy some grommets to seal it haha

:lol: You try the glass cutter, I'll break out the old acetylene torch to melt through, and we'll meet back here tomorrow and see whose came out better. :icon_bigg

• 5 months later...

For the older school legacy. I have found your dream desire. JDM rear wipers with rear windshield. And guess what its under $200. If only they had my model

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Subaru-Legacy-BD5-Rear-Window-w-Wiper-Switch_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6781QQihZ001QQitemZ110042505194QQtcZphoto

Let the thread that was dead live again. lol

Archived