LegacyGT.com

LGT vs. TSX vs. Volvo T5...my driving impressions!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's a bit of a stretch dude.

its like saying the slk is a XX$$ crossfire.

it is.

my neighbor has a crossfire. ever seen the mercedes name plates all up in the bay?

it could be worse. an idiot at my work was trying to argue that they never made manuals for them.

i checked the s40 briefly. i have no idea where the money went to except awd and a turbo. IF the speed3 came with the awd...hahahaha...they do infact share the rear suspensions. not sure the fronts. crash ratings were the same. most of the stuff in the volvo was all fluff and bs stuff.

in my mind it was/is a well over priced mazda 3. same dimensions to boot as well.

• 2 years later...
Interesting but dated thread. So many changes have occurred in all these vehicles. Acura TSX now offers a Sport Wagon albeit with it's true to roots but less than exciting 4-cylinder engine. Subaru Legacy has grown substantially and is now a sedan only (unless you view the Outback as a raised suspension Legacy). A4 has gone through a couple of revisions and engine changes. The S40/V50 has been virtually frozen in time for 5-6 years, and is ready for a major redo.

Archived