LegacyGT.com

A question for LGT owners in MA

suba_rus

Yes mine passed with cleared lights........they will never notice, as long as it blinks amber, that's all they care about.....

When/Where are you moving?

Mid summer. Where... lets say I will be seeing your previous car often :icon_wink:lol:

FYI guys:

"Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 108 for lighting equipment. The standard is very specific for tail/brake light lenses and front side marker light lenses. The standard requires red lenses (not red bulbs) for the tail/brake lights and red rear and side reflex reflectors and red side marker lights. A separate rear side marker light and reflex reflector may also be allowed for the rear lighting system to meet the standard. The front side marker lens lights can be either white or amber (yellow) and must also have an amber (yellow) reflex reflector incorporated into the lens or have a separate side marker light and reflex reflector to meet the standard."

Simplified = amber reflectors required on front corners and red reflectors on the rear corners of all cars soled in the US. So if it passes; it is because they did not notice or did not care…

I removed the pre-cat on my Sentra and have no front plate (required in MA). I get my inspection from the same place that does my oil changes and routine maintenance. Haven't had any problems. It really depends on the place you go to. Some are a$$es, some are laid back.

I removed the pre-cat on my Sentra and have no front plate (required in MA). I get my inspection from the same place that does my oil changes and routine maintenance. Haven't had any problems. It really depends on the place you go to. Some are a$$es, most don't give a s_ _ t.

FIXED.:icon_bigg

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

Archived