LegacyGT.com

another subaru parts BITCH

red beast

it seems that subaru has decided not to sell prepainted door rub strips anymore.

i just called the dealer to replace one on my car and he tells me the are all unpainted now. BASTARDS!!!!!:icon_mad:

now everybody is going to have to have all of them painted to get them to match

you suck SOA!!!!

i've got to contact them

That seems true Regal Pearl Blue is not a really normal color i have noticed i mean i rarely see any others around here in SLC but i have seen very very few.. one of em was OC's and that thing was hot!!!!

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Another name: bodyside molding. I think you'll find that it's pretty rare these days for any automaker to stock parts like that pre-painted. Smaller parts, maybe, but not 3' long moldings. It's part cost-savings (a TON less inventory to stock and distribute) and part insurance scam (most all of those replacement parts go for insurance repairs, and repair shops like to be able to charge for painting.)

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

you mean the strip that is horziontally on the middle of the exterior door?

Ya sure, you betcha. That's it.

By the way, if one of your front doors gets damaged, SOA will sell just the skin to repair it. But, if one of your rear doors gets damaged, you have to buy a whole new door because they don't sell just the skin. A new door skin = $ A whole new door = $$$$$$

I just want to know how you get people to hit that thing!?!? It is useless on my car I have 4 or 5 huge dents from careless people in SUVs and yet not one scratch on it...: sorry I just hate SUVs :....

We have one (Yukon XL with4WD) and need it (4 sons, lots of stuff to haul around, live in the country in Minnesota, lots of snow). We have door dings from people who hate SUVs. Not everyone who drives one does it for status....

:offtopic: (Yea, I know but I just had to say something...)

Archived