LegacyGT.com

Leasing my first apartment

RuskiTrombone

We just signed for a 2 bedroom 2 bath top level condo in Ashburn. I like to think of it more as Sterling as it is at University Heights at the intersection of 28 and 7. Anyways, moving in on friday the 28th. Have to move a big Queen size bed and other stuff that is just boxes and junk. Furniture is on order and should be there in a few weeks. I finally feel like an adult as I got my costco card. First time ordering gas, water, electricity, tv, highspeed intraweb. I lucked out renting this apartment, they had a special when I called at a 2/2 was only 1100 per month. Very nice place, I think I'm going to like it there for the next year until we are able to purchase our own place. Maybe I'll have a housewarming some time or someone can help me move stuff on friday for some beer.

Thanks Jim, I'm getting a big Uhaul and don't have much stuff as this is my first move and I just ordered all my furniture. If you want to come and check out the ride (uhaul), drink a beer and land a hand you are welcome to. Just pm me for my phone number and I'll let u know where to meet me that day.

Jim thanks again. Just give me a call so I can let you know where I am at. At 10 I think I should already be at my fiancees house picking up boxes from her place. Then we have to unload everything. Beer and pizza will be had at my new place in Ashburn. My fiancee's house is in Centreville just a straight shot down 28.

Archived