LegacyGT.com

what dealer did you purchase your GT?

llmask

Regal blue is definately hot!! I have to say that the Regal Blue, Black and Red (which you don't see a lot) do it the most for me. If it was black have to go with the taupe interior. This is coming from a salesman who is trying to save up to own one, haha.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

If I didn't already have another regal blue-ish vehicle (2003 Odyssey, Midnight Blue Pearl), I'd be all over the regal blue... As it stands, there's something about having two vehicles the same color that doesn't stand well, so looking atlantic blue instead... Or silver... Or... No, I guess it's between those two at this point...

[quote name='Viperenvy']Regal blue is definately hot!! I have to say that the Regal Blue, Black and Red (which you don't see a lot) do it the most for me. If it was black have to go with the taupe interior. This is coming from a salesman who is trying to save up to own one, haha.[/quote] i agree completely. man i was at my dealer yesterday and there was a RB GT Ltd and that ish is HOT. from one angle, it looked black, and up close or when the light hits it, its blue. but im picking black. my trade in car was royel blue, so thats the reason y i didnt go with blue again. Auto Network Mazda Subaru in Jamaica Queens - supposedly, my car will be available for pick up this sat, 9/4.

The reason they don't take young people seriously is because i am sure they get people all the time who just want to drive the car and really don't have the means or interest in purchasing the vehicle...i had the same problem, but eventually found a good dealer.... The salesguy still did give me a good staredown when i told him that his offer sucked and this was what i wanted...a good 20-30 seconds, dead in the eye, no words spoken..but that was the worst of it....everything was nice and smooth once we got out the fact i was serious about a purchase...

• 3 weeks later...
I bought my 05 Outback XT from Planet subaru. I got the car through viperenvy (corey) from this forum. Great buying experience. No sales pressure, very cool dealership. Look them up. Oh, and the best thing was I got the price I wanted. I negotiated with corey through AIM before going to the dealership. When I got there, I test drove, then signed. Easy as that. None of this "let me go see if my manager will ok this price" and then you sit for 10 min, then they come back with a counteroffer and then you have to counteroffer again, then sit for 10 min, etc, etc, etc. You guys know the drill.

Archived