LegacyGT.com

LGT at George Mason

RuskiTrombone

This is my last semester at Mason and I'll be done in about 3 weeks.

Today in parking lot B i believe, I saw a burgundy LGT parked in one of the parallel spots. It had dark tinted windows and that is all I saw. I saw your car there before and wondered if you ever saw me there. I was parked about 4 or 5 cars infront of yours in the same parallel park area today. That is the only LGT I saw on campus. I like that color.

James

Yeah I'll be at mason like I said for another 3 weeks and I graduate on May 18th. Economics was a tough degree but I'm glad I am done with it. Next on the schedule is probably an MBA or law degree if any of my future jobs ask or want to pay for it. I'm sure some might suggest civil engineering courses but I don't know if I want to do any more number crunching.

Yeah I'll be at mason like I said for another 3 weeks and I graduate on May 18th. Economics was a tough degree but I'm glad I am done with it. Next on the schedule is probably an MBA or law degree if any of my future jobs ask or want to pay for it. I'm sure some might suggest civil engineering courses but I don't know if I want to do any more number crunching.

nice. My dad got his phd in economics. Right now i'm struggling in like level one economics, its just not my thing.

Archived