LegacyGT.com

How long is the wait to locate a car?

if your only requirements were that it has to be a LGT and a 5 spd it shouldn't take long at all. In fact you could always look at the iinventories of the other dealers in the area online and maybe even find one on your own. If you are asking for a particular color and specific options that might take a while. And as far as I know you can't order anymore 06's so if it was a special order it would have to wait for an 07.

I'm the fleet manager for a large Subaru dealership in Oregon and I can complete a locate covering Oregon and Washington in under a couple of minutes. That said it might not be available in your area. The 06 Legacy GT has been hard to find all year since the dealers did not want to be over-stocked with hi-end vehicles. If I can help let me know.

Dennis

shortbusspecv, I had a spare moment to take a look around the country and it seems like there are quite a few 2.5 GT Limited 5-speed sedans around. Here in the NW there are 2 in Oregon and 5 in Washington State. I don't see how yopu could have a problem finding one.

Dennis B.

I'm hoping you could shed some light on my problem. I've ordered a Red LGT Limited 5-speed sedan with no spoiler from the dealers allocation. Problem is I've been waiting for 2 months now and they have not been able to fill the order!!! I'm starting to get frustrated. They said they are going to try to get one yet again for next months allocation. I'm starting to wonder if they have stopped making Red '06's. All they seem to have is Black or Silver Legacys. But I really like the red. I wish they offered the World Rally Blue then it would be my first choice. Is this normal? Am I going to wait for an '07 to get a red Legacy?

Turbo, has your dealer told you that Subaru did not pick up the build request or did they not order it? We’re at the end of the model year and ruinning out of time with the 2007 arriving soon in select models. I think that if it's not on the ground right now you could have a hard time filling any order for the 06 models, I will check in the morning. Has your dealer considered a dealer trade to secure a vehicle for you? Email me with the profile for the vehicle you want and the state where you reside and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

Archived