LegacyGT.com

Exterior Detailing Package

I was wondering if everyone could help me put together a good exterior detailing package for my new LGT! I was thinking of getting Wolfgang paint sealant and clay but i don't know what else to get. What kind of microfiber towels and wash mits are best? I have searched but there is just too much information. I'd like to keep this package under 100 if possible. I was considering the Wolfgang high gloss contours package but i think i'd need to add a few things to it and that would be getting up there in price. i'd like to order all of this stuff off of one website and am guessing detail city would be a pretty good place to order from, from what i have read.

Thanks

ENTER: OCDetails ..

Yeah, from what i can tell he sounds like the authority on this and was hoping to hear from him:) So far all of the stuff i have read by him has sounded pretty good. I'm just lookign to get a decent package set up without getting poor products at first that I can add onto when I have a chance.

Also, my car is black if that makes a difference on product choice.

My recomendations are fairly well documented here and on OCDetails.com. :) I was kind of looking to hear what other people thought about what would be good to use. I don't want my way to appear to be the only way. My whole philosophy is based on getting results no matter what you use as long as you are using the right type of product, have a good process, and exercise proper patience.

However, with that being said, what you need to get are a good soap, clay, polish, and sealant. The Wolfgang kit can take care of that for you. Beyond that you could get pretty much everything else you need for your exterior off the shelf. I've got a basic detailing guide that gives OTC product suggestions for different areas. I need to update it to include the most excellent Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer. That stuff is a must have.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived