LegacyGT.com

Spotted: Black LGT with a "turbo" script badge...

Layman

Black, with a grill, lip spoiler, and black wheels.

Coming from Rt 50 onto 495 then to 66 West.

Sweet car - looked great.

Also moved well, as made apparent by your jackass moves through traffic... ;)

Either way, looked really good.

Yup, it was me. I was picking up my fiancee from church. I was stuck behind a rav4 I think with a bunch of azns that were just annoying. They were going to merge onto 495 going no more than 35 miles per hour and I just decided to swing by them and go about my business. Were you in the WRX wagon? I think thats what I spoted that day.

Reborn lip looks good especially now that I've had the lip repainted.

Oh yes, I remember the R32. It was a nice car and I remember driving behind you for a little while and then passing you on the left while merging onto 66. PS that merge onto 66 is always fun.

Haha. This is true.

I can't blame you for stepping on it there. ;)

Sweet car, though. Looked great. :)

DIAPWRF!

die in a power window regulator fire! :D

:lol:

I'd be willing to put next week's paycheck on the fact that my LGT has been in the shop 4x as many days as your VW over the last two months. Stupid clutch has pwned me :(

Well, the clutch was replaced a month ago, which led to the new chattering noises. They replaced the timing belt cover and adjusted the mounting position of the slave cylinder last week. Now, I have a new noise...sounds like they didn't tighten the Cusco braces back up or something. I'm taking it to Steve's later this week so I can look over it myself before the road trip.

:lol:

I'd be willing to put next week's paycheck on the fact that my LGT has been in the shop 4x as many days as your VW over the last two months. Stupid clutch has pwned me :(

Sucks.

I'm sure I'll make up for lost time in the shop at some point in the future. ;)

side note....since I have your attention - have you checked out the new GTi?? I'm considering a second car as a commuter and had planned on a used std. Cooper (non-s). Seems the GTi would be cool too.

Archived