LegacyGT.com

SIA bits of info

Sponge

Just got back from Lafayette (little early Easter w/the family) and got a little bit of info on what's happening at SIA right now.

The Baja is DEAD...made the last batch last week so if you want one better buy it quick.

The old Isuzu line is being changed to build the new Camry that seems to be everywhere already!

If this is all old or a repost sorry its hard to keep up with everything on this site!

Bye bye Baja...

It was fun while it lasted. Frankly I am surprised though. I thought they were selling pretty well so why the stoppage? Wait, were you saying that the Baja was built in the Isuzu section which is now for the Camry? cause then I get it.

It was fun while it lasted. Frankly I am surprised though. I thought they were selling pretty well so why the stoppage? Wait, were you saying that the Baja was built in the Isuzu section which is now for the Camry? cause then I get it.

I thought the Tribeca was being built on the old Isuzu line but I believe they along with the Baja were built on the same line as the Legacy and Outback.

I was told that the Isuzu line has been sitting since they disco'd the Rodeo/Passport. I'll get the story all straight when go back for memorial day:icon_roll

• 2 weeks later...
Would you hurry up and buy an F'ning Legacy already!! Good lord! :lol:

I'll be happy to... if you'd like contribute to the financial situation! I accept paypal, and other forms of payment! :D:lol:

Aside from that, and barring some looming financial potential for disaster, I get to continue excercising my patience. (there has to be some silver lining... that is the only one I can think of.)

Seriously, IwannaSportSedan, why don't you create a donation web site? I know people have done it before and actually got some money (at least a few thousands!). With your ability to write and your patience, I am sure it will work for you. In fact, I will paypal you $2 if you do create such a site.

Think about it. :)

This Space For Rent

Archived