LegacyGT.com

Too Quiet Turn Signal Clicker!

brad21

I don't think you guys are having eye/ear problem. It's not the turn signal brightness/loudness neither. You guys must be having "short-term memory lost" or "brain damage". How could you foget what you were doing (thinking/planning to do: making turn, changing lane....) Did you realize you were turning while you were turning? If you knew you were turning, then you should realize you just made the turn once you completed the turn. -------------You signal (on) before turning, why don't you signal (off) after turning? (do you remember what gear are you in?) (do you remember what to do after "using your toilet"??) I don't rember seeing the arrow or hearing the audio tone of my turn signal, I only remember I physically turn on the sigal and I need to turn this signal off.

[quote name='zrl']I don't think you guys are having eye/ear problem. It's not the turn signal brightness/loudness neither. You guys must be having "short-term memory lost" or "brain damage". How could you foget what you were doing (thinking/planning to do: making turn, changing lane....) Did you realize you were turning while you were turning? If you knew you were turning, then you should realize you just made the turn once you completed the turn. -------------You signal (on) before turning, why don't you signal (off) after turning? (do you remember what gear are you in?) (do you remember what to do after "using your toilet"??) I don't rember seeing the arrow or hearing the audio tone of my turn signal, I only remember I physically turn on the sigal and I need to turn this signal off.[/quote] All Hail the King of the Turn signals!!! he never forgets....everyone clap!!!

[quote name='D-2.5-GT'][quote name='zrl']I don't think you guys are having eye/ear problem. It's not the turn signal brightness/loudness neither. You guys must be having "short-term memory lost" or "brain damage". How could you foget what you were doing (thinking/planning to do: making turn, changing lane....) Did you realize you were turning while you were turning? If you knew you were turning, then you should realize you just made the turn once you completed the turn. -------------You signal (on) before turning, why don't you signal (off) after turning? (do you remember what gear are you in?) (do you remember what to do after "using your toilet"??) I don't rember seeing the arrow or hearing the audio tone of my turn signal, I only remember I physically turn on the sigal and I need to turn this signal off.[/quote] All Hail the King of the Turn signals!!! he never forgets....everyone clap!!![/quote] :claps:

[quote name='zrl']I don't think you guys are having eye/ear problem. It's not the turn signal brightness/loudness neither. You guys must be having "short-term memory lost" or "brain damage". How could you foget what you were doing (thinking/planning to do: making turn, changing lane....) Did you realize you were turning while you were turning? If you knew you were turning, then you should realize you just made the turn once you completed the turn. -------------You signal (on) before turning, why don't you signal (off) after turning? (do you remember what gear are you in?) (do you remember what to do after "using your toilet"??) I don't rember seeing the arrow or hearing the audio tone of my turn signal, I only remember I physically turn on the sigal and I need to turn this signal off.[/quote] :lol:! Well, I don't have my car yet, so we'll see how bad I do. Every day on my commute, my first turn is only about a 30 degree turn, so I'm sure I'll drive the rest of the way to work with my signal on in the express and be laughed at by the same people I drive next to every day. I'll be that guy that always has his signal on. People will take pictures and post them on the internet and I'll become a picture of dim-witedness and people will post my picture when they want to indicate that someone is stupid or absent minded. I can't wait to get my car!!!

I agree regarding the turn signal clicker. Left it on several times already. I wonder if ther is a way to swap out the relay? It would be worth investigation- maybe it is a standard type of relay thats easily replaced. If anyone tackles this one, please post some DIY pictures. Rimfaxe

[quote name='kenzo'][size=6]Sorry to learn of your age-related hearing loss. All of us will send you messages in large type since your eyesight may also be failing as you age.[/size] :P :P :P[/quote] Great! Works for me. :D SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

[quote name='aldog1330'][quote name='zrl']do you remember what to do after "using your toilet"??[/quote] Spray air freshner? :)[/quote] Yeah or otherwise I get a "DAD!... geez could you just use the spray?" It's just like leaving the turn signal on for an overly long time ... I just chalk them both up to "senior moments." SBT

On an Old Delta 88 Royale that I was borrowing from a friend, if you left the turn signal on too long, you'd actually get a chime or a buzz that kept getting louder and louder (I'm sure it had a volume limit on it) until you turned off the flasher. Startled me the first time it did it, I had driven down the freeway for about 5 miles with the dumb thing on. Perhaps some electrical whizbang circuitry could help this issue. SBT

Archived