LegacyGT.com

2.0GT spec.B bumper + STi lip + K2 Gear

CreoSTi

Nice job!!! I really like the front end. I thought the K2 would look good but I think like someone else said the rear end doesn't look balanced. I'd prefer to have just a smaller lip spoiler. But overall very nice!!!!!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did you also get a new undertray? Did you reuse the foglights? How much was the total OEM front end conversion?

Yes, I have the spec.B specific splash guard. You can also reuse the USDM fog lights as long as you have the brackets for the 2.0GT spec.B fog lights. If you search on here, there was someone who showed how to mount everything up using the stock fog lights (via velcro/cable ties). I couldn't wait for Paul anymore (since the brackets were supposed to be shipped to me ~3 weeks ago), so I actually just went ahead and ordered the full 2.0GT spec.B fog light kit from Japan Parts (and received them within 2 weeks).

Total price including all parts, shipping, and repainting, was probably ~$3K.

-Mike-

Honestly, that is one of the best looking Legacy's I have seen, period. I was tooling with the idea of keeping mine totally stock, but after seeing those pictures, i might start saving for the spec b bumper. Definitely post up more pics when you get the advans and the coilovers on!

Alright man, that is the best looking Legacy I've ever seen. It's exactly what I wanted to see on mine, I just didn't know those parts were available (I'm new to Subaru). Were the parts painted before or after delivery? Thanks for posting.

itll look perfect with the advans.

:D

http://www.mcnproductions.com/lgt/exterior/lgt20.jpg

http://www.mcnproductions.com/lgt/exterior/lgt21.jpg

http://www.mcnproductions.com/lgt/exterior/lgt22.jpg

-Mike-

I'm sure your performance modifications are going to be equally as tasteful, can't wait to see what you do.:)

Actually, I'm spending all of this money on the exterior so I don't (really) touch the engine. :p I went through turbo swaps, FMICs, fuel pumps, injectors, tune after tune, etc. with the STi. For the spec.B, I just want to get to a good reliable point and just let it be. I currently have a Cobb catted downpipe, MadDad ceramic coated header + uppipe, Perrin crank pulley, K&N Typhoon, Bosal/SPT cat-back (still need to install it), and a Cobb AccessPort. I'm still waiting on my AVO TMIC (and AVO BOV), and then I'll get a ProTune. :)

-Mike-

And can I request pictures? Front 3/4 with headlights/foglights on :p

I'll try and get it after I wash/wax the car next week. :p

What wheels are those?

Edit: and where did you get the bumper/spoiler painted?

What Ben said.

I got the parts painted at Creative Kustoms in San Jose.

-Mike-

About the plate.. what about reverse mounting it behind one of the openings on the bumper? Ive seen quite a few like that at the last hot import nights.. and it would be so much nicer then seing you drill holes in that beautiful bumper ;)

PS I know im going to get flamed for this but I like the spec.b rims better.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived