LegacyGT.com

Window tint, good price

see_obxt

I just got the windows tinted today. It's too dark outside for pics. I just wanted to put a plug in got IDS window tint off S. Broadway. I've seen their work on other members rides of LGT and AWDpirates. They did Madico legal tint all around on my OBXT at 35% and the moon roof at 20%, all for $230. This is a great deal. I checked around and other tinters quoted $300-350 for the exact same tint. If you want Huper, they will do an OB for $400. Another place wanted $535 for Huper. The prices were great because I mentioned the members from LGT.com!

I just got the windows tinted today. It's too dark outside for pics. I just wanted to put a plug in got IDS window tint off S. Broadway. I've seen their work on other members rides of LGT and AWDpirates. They did Madico legal tint all around on my OBXT at 35% and the moon roof at 20%, all for $230. This is a great deal. I checked around and other tinters quoted $300-350 for the exact same tint. If you want Huper, they will do an OB for $400. Another place wanted $535 for Huper. The prices were great because I mentioned the members from LGT.com!
you should of asked me man I got my car 20% all around for $120, Jazz it up is awesome. Off of Arapahoe road in Cenntinel area, but good price you got none the less, I forgot you have a wagon so you have extra windows

TSX tint still look good? Yeah, I heard Jazzitup did good work but their number was disconnected... Comparing prices, most placed wanted around $300 with the moon roof extra. I heard that is a bitch to do. IDS only charged me $30 extra for it. They did a friends car (a sable) at the same time with an eyebrow on the windshield for $175.

Yeah the TSX's tint was still good (before i sold it), there was an common issue with TSXs and scratching the tint, i had a few hairline scratches on the front windows from rolling them down, but you could only see it in a certain light. Either way after 2.5 years the tint held up well....I would say that Auto Magic did a slightly better job lining up the tint on the lower part of the windows (not sure if it was just easier on the subie or what) but on the TSX i could see a few spots where the window wasn't tinted in the corners.

Both places did a good job and at a very reasonable price.

Got mine done at IDS as well! 20% Madico was $180. (If you ask for a good price they will usually knock some $$$ off for you) ...Actually had my Outback, Passat and Jetta done there too. Awesome work.

(You know it's good when the Bentley and Ferrari dealers constantly have their cars there)

Madico film includes a lifetime warranty.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2769/resizeofdscf00063bj.jpg

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4937/resizeofdscf00023vk.jpg

Nice pics RockyMtnGT. Yes, there is a lifetime on Madico. They really did a good job. You can't wash or clean the windows for 3 days.

There was a Firreri and a Porsche Turbo Carrera there getting tinted. Thoughts of Ferris Buellers Day Off were running through my mind...

Here's a shot of the 35%.

L1020227sm.jpg.690f2281dffaead7234e3aed5f6694b7.jpg

Archived