LegacyGT.com

Spec B Legacy GT Auto Pedals

toogrumpy

Gas pedal is plastic nubs. Gas pedal is always "slippery" on every car I've ever driven. I'm sure there's a reason why, but I don't know what it is.

The brake (and clutch for 5MT) are rubber nubs.

The Autospeed dead pedal (pictured in Post #1) has rubber nubs except where you use the orginal factory plastic push clips to hold it down.

The spec.B dead pedal (pictured in Post #22) appears to have either plastic or recessed nubs.

Cool, thanks for the info. I want to get some but I wasnt sure if they would be slippery in the snow/rain. Also I didnt want to get the slip-on cover stlye due to the possiblity of them comming off while driving.

Looks like I will add this to what seems to be an ever growing list of mods!

• 1 year later...

Diggin up an oldie but goodie.

Just busted up my hands installing only teh brake pedal cover.

Anyone got pics or more description on installation of teh gas pedal? (mine is Auto, dunno if it's any diff from Manual) thanks

Diggin up an oldie but goodie.

Just busted up my hands installing only teh brake pedal cover.

Anyone got pics or more description on installation of teh gas pedal? (mine is Auto, dunno if it's any diff from Manual) thanks

The gas pedal is identical between manual and auto, so no worries there.

Have you removed the Pedal from the car yet?

Once you've done that, I think my directions above should be fairly clear/helpful.

If not, post up again and hopefully I'll catch it and try to clarify your questions.

Archived