LegacyGT.com

2007 Saturn Aura 255HP

Not as a comperor to the awd Legacy gt but check this car out as a nice alternative to Accords, Camray's etc.

#3.6 liter engine 252 HP and 252 #/ft , 6 speed auto, roomy, nice ( if not radical) styling , a forged wheel option etc. for about 27K loaded. Saturn seems to be remaking its line up rather nicely.

I still want to swap an ION Redline Comp. Package driveline into an older Saturn L200 wagon. That would make a damn good sleeper, and have a fair amount of aftermarket support for the European platform.

Remember, the Redline has equal-length half-shafts, and the Comp. Package comes with an LSD. Which would relieve any FWD car of the dreaded Torque steer. Oh, and because the L200 already came with an Ecotec 4-banger and manual trans, this would be a nearly perfect 1-afternoon drop-in swap.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Adding to all of the comments about the interior quality... these are in the press photos where the interior will look its best. The same thing happened with me and the Sky... I thought the interior was impressive and leagues better than the Sol. Then I sat in one... it is absolutely TERRIBLE, not to mention the sloppy tactile feel they give.

Archived