LegacyGT.com

What a pain..thieves

ToRealEyes

:iam: why people do these things...

http://students.ausd.net/sycoturtle/legacy/SonyEriccsonPics%20072.jpg

yes..great

http://students.ausd.net/sycoturtle/legacy/SonyEriccsonPics%20071.jpg

I'm split on what I should do...I'm a broke student...dealer said it'd cost $35 for the part.

Gruppe-S is selling a "STi Style Star Badge - Blue - 02-05 WRX"...for $25. Dunno if it fits the legacy grille...

Oh and does anyone know if the grille emblem has a little tube-attachement to the grille? It looks like it got snapped off..and that it wasn't ONLY the tape that was holding the emblem...

Or..should I do a grille mod? lol ($$$)

Too bad you're in cali or I'd give you one. It's kinda f-ed up but it's better than not having one at all. How can you afford this car & not the $35 for a new emblem? I know $35 is a rip off but still.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

If someone has an extra emblem, I can pretty much say with 99% confidence that it would cost less than $1 to ship to him via regular mail. Just sandwich cardboard over it to protect it and drop it in an envelope.

I just mailed my "2.5 GT" letters for $0.52. They only weighed .7 oz!

If I had the extra emblem, I'd do it myself.

Your pictures suck. What are we supposed to see? Get a realcamera! :)

the poor dude just got robbed...lay off of him :icon_twis

unfortunately online prices for emblem is about that range... hit up Socal section to see if anyone have some laying around....btw where in Cali are you?

P.S. i have a Honda badge with yellow background laying around my house if you want :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

wow...lol we really got somethin goin here...

it's awesome how you all have something to say that's so true, even if irrevelant :lol:

eg. johnAWD saying my pics suck...I actually took them with a 2.0 MP cell phone camara (Sony Ericsson K750i)..just a shaky hand when i took it from my rage :(

haha $.10 a person paypaling--first time i heard that. Good luck with that!

oh btw i have no paypal account :icon_lol:

Peter: I really have NO idea how they did it. I just happened to go out to westfield santa anita mall that day; I parked in the upper level structure, and lo and behold, among tons of S500's, E320's, 5 series, etc, I get mine pried off. surprisingly, they didn't even scratch the car. (phew)

Jedimaster: I've read your posts from previous topics before. I have no comment, just a facie. :lol:

----

Most of all, thanks so much for offering to share your emblem...it really means so much to me. GT legs: If i could buy you lunch or sommat, I would gladly do it. Thanks so much for your offer! :)

and....about the college thing...it's my parents' car. Notice that i'll never say or use the words "my car". :) Their car, MY responsibility.

I was vague, sorry :D. I'm a graduating senior still in high school. Don't flame me please! :(

Had a buddy who "Lost" two emblems off his Mercedes hood. (A favorite of

some of the Sickos on their necklace at the mall etc) He later epoxcyed some

partial razor blades to the emblem..Some blood on the hood a few times but still

has the emblem?

deadeye

Archived