LegacyGT.com

05 LGT -- How much could you get for this?

Riot

White 2005 Sedan Limited GT w/ 24,457 miles. They don't mention if it is auto or 5 speed.

How much would you offer for this car, and realistically, how much would you pay for it? I think they are asking a lot for it, so I'm trying to see if others agree or not.

Claiming KBB is $25,565 on this car, I did my own KBB lookup with all the info they provided and could only come up with $24,730 for a car in excellent condition. They want $23,888.

if it is 5MT offer 20750 and work up from there. the mileage is a little high. I always look at KBB Trade value. this give you a 'ballpark' idea of what wholesale is. Dealers are making WAY more on used sales than new sales. Keep that in mind and dont let them be pigs.

KBB trade in + $500....start from there and negotiate up to another $700. Thats it!!!On a new car like that they screwed someone else by giving them a crappy trade-in and now want to screw someone else on a jacked up price. Screw stealerships....no more than $1000 - $1200 profit for them greedy pigs. My way i'd go 500-700 bux above trade in....just keep pestering them that the car is still on the lot..its money tied up for them. they'll fold!

White 2005 Sedan Limited GT w/ 24,457 miles. They don't mention if it is auto or 5 speed.

How much would you offer for this car, and realistically, how much would you pay for it? I think they are asking a lot for it, so I'm trying to see if others agree or not.

Claiming KBB is $25,565 on this car, I did my own KBB lookup with all the info they provided and could only come up with $24,730 for a car in excellent condition. They want $23,888.

Thats a terrible deal. I just bought a brand new White Sedan GT Limited auto for under $25,000 (not incl tax, title, etc). You should have a nice discount off that if its used with 24k miles

Go Cardinals!

Neat, I didn't think to check the trade-in value.

While I'm here may as well ask about cashing in the warranty. I've heard a few people have done this before, is it common practice? I'm not really interested in a warranty because the first thing I'll do is void it.

Archived