LegacyGT.com

A Camry to be reckoned with...

Whats Wrong With BMw's ? lol...I Also Drive An e46 M3....*shrugs*..Anyway Have To Give Credit Where Its Due...

There is nothing wrong with BMW's some people hate them and think they are overpriced. I disagree, but I am biased because I sell BMW's. However I can also sell Lexus and Toyota where I work, and i will be the first one to tell you that both completely suck as a driver's car.

There is nothing wrong with BMW's some people hate them and think they are overpriced. I disagree, but I am biased because I sell BMW's. However I can also sell Lexus and Toyota where I work, and i will be the first one to tell you that both completely suck as a driver's car.

Lol tell me about it...i use to own a 04 IS300 & i was happy to get rid of it...

OO Yeah just looked at it again. Not likin the tailights, which were changed again.

Anywho, it only comes in an auto. Bah. It gets 25 mpg city where I think the Toyota gets 40. And is $5000 cheaper but obviously doesnt get the same power.

Hybrid System Net Power187 hp (140 kW)Gasoline Engine2.4-liter DOHC 16-valve VVT-i 4-cylinder Hybrid

147 hp @ 6000 rpm/138 lb.-ft. @ 4400 rpm

Accord gets 255 hp

There was a turbo camry around the schaumburg IL area. My friends wanted me to race it with my old GTP. The guy said he won't because he can't get traction. He then floored it and the tires went up in smoke instantly and it sounded Sick. He was like what about from a roll. We were like nevermind.

Archived