LegacyGT.com

Official post your dyno thread?

mbanks21

I searched and didnt see one. Everyone talks about what psi their getting and hp/tq gains from stageX over stageY. Can we get a sticky post for ACTUAL dyno graphs. Also, post what mods got you to that point. Im looking for ~320hp/tq at the crank...

Im looking for ~320hp/tq at the crank...

I don't think that will be very hard to accomplish. If I take a very simple approach to this I will take 20% off the crank number to get to WHP/WTQ numbers. Give that this is AWD it gives up a little more through the drivetrain then say a RWD car.

Anyway, this would put you at about ~256 WHP/TQ. If you are an MT you should have no problem hitting that number with an UP a DP some engine management (i.e. Cobb AP) or a protune. I think there are some MT's on the board that have pushed a stock turbo set up to about 280 WHP but that seems to be the limits.

256 should be no problem with this simple setup.

Check this one for results.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=891104

It is from the NASIOC board "Vancouver Impreza Club" VIC.....The tests are all done by Rocket Rally Racing....a local Subaru "Hop-up" shop......they do the work on all the fast local rally cars....some pretty impressive LGT numbers in there too.

I have approx 311 WHP.........and have more room prob to about 320whp...well more then you want ;)

My list of mods......

Deadbolt TD06-18G

816cc injectors

AVO Fuel pump

Cobb Catted DP

Cobb 304Uppipe w/egt

Cobb shifter bushings

GFB Blow Off Valve

Perrin TIMC

K&N Typhoon Intake

I agree it would be cool to have a thread JUST for Modlist, then dyno chart......its tough though cuz people always wanna talk about the dynos, never provide enough info....so it usually gets outta hand....;)

There are a bunch out there....

Well I have not been dynoed yet but I have a pretty good idea where I am at give or take 10 WHP

Crucial UP

Crucial Shorty DP

Crucial Ported & Polished + Heat Coated Manifold

Crucial HFC Midpipe

Crucial Cat Back (in the works)

Unorthodox Racing Lightweight Pullies

Perrin TMIC

TDC E-Tune Protune Map

Car is a 2005 Legacy GT Limited Sedan 5EAT (so it is the heaviest of all the models and loses the most to drivetrain)

I would estimate that the car once tuned propertly on the dyno by TDC it will put down about 260WHP 320 WTQ

Again I could be +/- a few but that is my guess on 93 octane. On 100+ Octane maybe 270-275

I have approx 311 WHP.........and have more room prob to about 320whp...well more then you want ;)

My list of mods......

Deadbolt TD06-18G

816cc injectors

AVO Fuel pump

Cobb Catted DP

Cobb 304Uppipe w/egt

Cobb shifter bushings

GFB Blow Off Valve

Perrin TIMC

K&N Typhoon Intake

very nice scans, im ordering a db and support mods soon, so its good to see the "range" ill be in.

mblock66, that sounds about right, i just put down 224hp/291tq on pump on a low mustang dyno.

Work hard. Play even harder.

My Garage

Archived