LegacyGT.com

What's the Difference Between These Two???

Hanger

The one sold by AVO is for the right hand drive vehicles overseas. The one that Mach V sells is the one that is equipped on the '06 USDM Legacies with Navi.

For a period of time (before the '06s) came out the right hand drive ones were the only ones available. My guess is that AVO cashed in on that fact and raised the price a bit. Plus that part is shipping from Japan which does add a lot to the cost.

The one sold by AVO is for the right hand drive vehicles overseas. The one that Mach V sells is the one that is equipped on the '06 USDM Legacies with Navi.

For a period of time (before the '06s) came out the right hand drive ones were the only ones available. My guess is that AVO cashed in on that fact and raised the price a bit. Plus that part is shipping from Japan which does add a lot to the cost.

Cool...more hope and more budget left for buying a double din unit with the one from Mach V

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

The difference OEM vs. aftermarket.

Is it just me or does the fastwrx one look lighter in color.?

Now if we could find the perfect, inexpensive NAV to fit in that cubby.

They are both OEM. One is OEM JDM and the other is OEM USDM.

Both are oem, but the AVO piece will NOT fit in our LHD cars. The shape is asymmetrical. The 06 nav bezel will fit, but you have to deal with the holes left for the OEM buttons that are part of the screen assembly and not included with the bezel. One member here has used it and filled the space with a piece of smoked plexi.

Our stock bezel/cubby can be easily modified to install a double din head unit (see my install). Mouthing brackets are also pretty easy to fabricate. There's not much room for the head unit to move around so they don't have to be ubber secure. You will need the AVO relocation kit to move the trip coputer to the ashtray location. The hardest part of this fabrication, according to my installer, was sanding down the factory rubbery finish on the stock bezel before molding and paint work.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived