LegacyGT.com

local parting out

RuskiTrombone

you should consider shipping that AP. I can tell you that I will most likely get you a buyer like.. INSTANTLY. I know of a local person interested. His name here is "socalsleeper"
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I have some carbon fiber thick sticker at home and want to try to cut out some eyelids myself and see how it would look. Wish I had one at the house so I can copy it but who knows.

Black is a nice color when it is clean and scratchless. But it seems to me like it is really a big hassle. I think my favorite color is white just because it is so much easier to maintain.

I have those gunmetal rims/tires on a silver GT wagon. Have posted some photos if you want to see what that combo looks like.

He's offering a pretty sweet deal. I might have overpaid for a similar swap (stockers + cash) but not by $180. Nevertheless I've done a bunch of things (AP, RSB, SS lines, pullies, tint, wipers, pedals) to my car and making this swap is what I consider to be my best move.

Archived