LegacyGT.com

Interesting Comparison note on the SpecB

Ok I searched and couldn't find the other thread that was talking about the Cruise control limits, I know it's out there (but only have 15 mins or so)

05's - The Max cruise control can be set was said to be approx &3mph (which was the case with my 05)

SpecB - I set it to &9 mph last night coming home play'n around....it held, wouldn't go on at 90mph in the specB

06 non specB - Someone go test........

I'm curious to see if all the 06's got the upgraded cruise control setting, if it's the specB, or if it's Cobb's map that did it...

My 05 LGT will set the cruise to an indicated 89 mph. It was the same in my WRX the highest speed you can set the cruise to is 89mph.

Wish it would go higher makes those empty 2 laners in west texas go by faster. Heck the posted limit here in texas on some 2-laners is 75. Man I feel for you in the rest of the country were the speed kills nuts are still in power. Heck I wish the limits here were more like 80-85 on the congested interstates and 100 in rural areas, if they bothered with limits at all.

Kewl.......wonder why there were reports of (and my) 05 go'n to &3mph only......

That's cool....I had the CC shut off problem soon after anyway, maybe that's what caused it......

And "Slaps own hand" fixed above......I can't help it, I'm QA I have to test everything.......:D

Archived