LegacyGT.com

Just breaking new car 1600km millage.

I just seviced my car last 4 days for 1000km and this afternoon my car millage already over 1600km, yesssssssss :icon_bigg. It like pain on the ass when driving under 4k RPM. I just tested top speed of my Liberty on the highway but just got only around 180km/h with 4100RPM, it a bit scary the car swing a bit may be also because ot the weather, it was windy. I will try it another day :lol: . I also tested between NORMAL mode and SPORT mode, but seem it no different at all. I can still pushed the car RPM to 7000RPM at first gear and second gear around 6900RPM either on NORMAL and SPORT mode.

I just seviced my car last 4 days for 1000km and this afternoon my car millage already over 1600km, yesssssssss :icon_bigg. It like pain on the ass when driving under 4k RPM. I just tested top speed of my Liberty on the highway but just got only around 180km/h with 4100RPM, it a bit scary the car swing a bit may be also because ot the weather, it was windy. I will try it another day :lol: . I also tested between NORMAL mode and SPORT mode, but seem it no different at all. I can still pushed the car RPM to 7000RPM at first gear and second gear around 6900RPM either on NORMAL and SPORT mode.

Could you use some text color that might be even harder to read??:icon_mad: Or maybe just make it smaller:(

Could you use some text color that might be even harder to read??:icon_mad: Or maybe just make it smaller:(

sorry about that :icon_roll

I just seviced my car last 4 days for 1000km and this afternoon my car millage already over 1600km, yesssssssss :icon_bigg. It like pain on the ass when driving under 4k RPM. I just tested top speed of my Liberty on the highway but just got only around 180km/h with 4100RPM, it a bit scary the car swing a bit may be also because ot the weather, it was windy. I will try it another day :lol: . I also tested between NORMAL mode and SPORT mode, but seem it no different at all. I can still pushed the car to 7000RPM at first gear and second gear around 6900RPM either on NORMAL and SPORT mode.

• 2 weeks later...

:icon_bigg Today I tried again to test my liberty top speed but only got 250km/hr, sorry no picture only able to get during speed at 240km/hr. This because there was a f**king car :icon_evil came out suddenly and tried to overtake the truck. S**t!!!!, :eek: I had to brake + change my SPORT mode to manual in order get a good braking, if not that f**king car together with mine will be history.

What I observed, the speedmeter stay a second at 240km/hr and then start to increase, if that f**king car doesn't came out may be I able to reach 260km/hr. My wife unable to take the snapshot at the speed of 250km because we plan to capture when the speed reach 260km/hr

Nevermind I will try some other day.:icon_bigg

DSC02724.JPG.537212a8f708f4905f6cea829247da96.JPG

DSC02725.JPG.9e2cbc4fda2908c9b81412b64669fa44.JPG

DSC02726.JPG.1895eb0af839126f74384a9e45f9eb43.JPG

And go easy on the language as well please. I'm assuming no speed limits in Brunei and good roads? Also :thumbsup: to your wife, mine would be screaming and not taking photos. Do you guys have the 206 kw (280 hp) 2.0 Twinscroll like we do here in New Zealand?

And go easy on the language as well please. I'm assuming no speed limits in Brunei and good roads? Also :thumbsup: to your wife, mine would be screaming and not taking photos. Do you guys have the 206 kw (280 hp) 2.0 Twinscroll like we do here in New Zealand?

Sorry about that Gumby, but I'm really mad at that guy.:mad:

Btw in Brunei our cars are mainly 2 models what I mean is like Subaru Liberty there two models one from Australia (my current car) and the other model is Japan model (Legacy) with had speed limit, it top speed is just 180km/hr. Road? :redface: hmm it's consider OK, there are certain area that you can test drive and it's enough to test your car top speed it there no traffic.

Proud became Liberty GT owner, not more that 12 Subaru Legacy GT on the road in Brunei. :wub:

Guys,

They have so much oil in Brunei that their breaths are saturated with petroleum products.

He typed them in black but eventually faded to that color while breathing in front of the monitor....or shall I say flat screen. :lol: :lol:

Welcome to LGT. Let us drool here a bit. How much do you pay for a gallon or liter of gasoline?

"Remember..."MODDING is a HOBBY:icon_bigg, not a BAAAD HABIT";) .

Archived