LegacyGT.com

Anyone Hiring in Denver area?

Brady

Just wondering if anyone knows of any job openings out in the area. I have some family that has moved to the area in the last year and want to be closer to them, so I'm trying to find a job out in the Denver area. Not to mention I like the city a lot after 3 visits this year.

So I'm looking for something in Technical related Sales or Marketing.

Industrial, medical, technology ... kind of the areas I'm looking in.

If anyone has any leads, I'd really appreciate it.

Or also, if you even have any good info where I should be looking for job postings etc. I would appreciate that as well since my sister hasn't been too much help. Frankly, she's too busy to be much help right now anyway. ;)

Thanks,

Brady

Edit: link to resume below. Thanks again for all the help and suggestions so far. I'm really looking forward to moving out!

http://burnedimage.afraid.org/bradylee.doc

I'll ask around for you...Don't know of anything open off the top of my head though, sorry.

I think he means that LM requires employees to be US citizens in order to pass the background check...My company does the same thing.

gt_ltd Do you work at Lockheed? There a few LM people in my building. (I work for the DoD)

What is your previous work history/experience? Got a resume?

Working on a new revision of the resume. I can get it up in the next day or two.

Currently working inside sales for a power transmission and material handling company. Degree is in Marketing/Industrial Management. High mechanical aptitude. Started out college in Engineering.

Seem to enjoy work most when I'm solving problems for customers (as in technical problems). Why I'm looking for technical sales mostly.

I'll be sure to get you a resume as soon as I'm done updating.

:lol:

I'm more of a skier, but sure!

I've actually already been to A-basin, Breck, and Vail this year. Vail is where I very badly bruised my heel less than 4 weeks ago.

If you know the table tops below the gondola, I noticed everyone who had hit them was shorting the landing. I assumed it was harder to clear than it looked. So when I went through that little park, I picked up just a little extra speed. Big mistake. I threw up a huge iron cross, but as I crested I realized I waaaay overshot the landing and was going to come down hard on the flat. That sucked. Cut my lip, bruised my heel, got a little whip-lash!

3 weeks of recovery time got my heel back to about 90%. The neck is still just a little stiff.

Good times. I'm looking forward to more! :D

if you move here

i think a snowboard trip is in order

Already beat you too it. Leaving on Friday night for Keystone for 5 days. Snowboarding with the kids. Just dropped off my board for a hotwax today. :icon_lol:

Kimmi ... Just FYI ... Breck is very close, and was in MUCH better shape when I was out there about 3.5 weeks ago. Temps have been warm, and all the melting has taken its toll on Keystone for some reason. At the very least, ask around. You also have A-basin and Loveland very near by. Unless you already have a package deal with lift tickets.

Kimmi ... Just FYI ... Breck is very close, and was in MUCH better shape when I was out there about 3.5 weeks ago. Temps have been warm, and all the melting has taken its toll on Keystone for some reason. At the very least, ask around. You also have A-basin and Loveland very near by. Unless you already have a package deal with lift tickets.

Yeah we do. We are gonna check out all the above. I got a lift ticket package that allows us to kinda wander around Breck, and Summit County. A good friend suggested A Basin as well. Hopefully, we won't get hurt as bad as you did, but keeping up with the kids is always a hazzard. Say a little prayer for me. Hopefully I'll still be in one piece for the next meet.:lol:

Yeah we do. We are gonna check out all the above. I got a lift ticket package that allows us to kinda wander around Breck, and Summit County. A good friend suggested A Basin as well. Hopefully, we won't get hurt as bad as you did, but keeping up with the kids is always a hazzard. Say a little prayer for me. Hopefully I'll still be in one piece for the next meet.:lol:

Did you notice how bad I was limping at the last meet?

Archived