LegacyGT.com

best company for audio

mmanus88

To be honest, I don't think any of those brands are the "best". They are just mainstream and their products are suited for profit. I do like Alpine headunits however, but I don't plan on swapping mine out. For subwoofers, many people love JL Audio. I thought they were overrated, but I've never heard them and I also read reviews so my assumptions were wrong. As for other things, there are name brands that you've never heard of before and those are probably a lot better than the popular ones.
-ben

^ perfect I've had eclipse for 7 years(3 diff decks) and you pay more, but you get you're money's worth, the quality of the desk itself is just phenomonal(sp), and really, sounds starts with the deck..... great speakers will be undermined by sub-par equipment

I have 2 10w3 JL subs with their 500 watt amp, they sound great and hit hard. I've heard their speakers, they are also great. Infinity speakers are nice too, I had Kappas in my old car, but I would go with JL or MB Quart. MB Quart are supposed to be one of the BEST speakers out there. I plan on using JL subs and amps, with MB Quart speakers.

Archived