LegacyGT.com

Rota Formula Mesh - 18 x 8

Drift Monkey

[quote name='GranTourer'][quote name='Drift Monkey']I'm leaning towards the 225/40/18 Toyo T1-S right now...$ 162.00ea at [url]www.treadepot.com[/url] What do you think?[/quote] Gig..Gig..Giggity, [url=http://www.edgeracing.com/tire/643/]Edge Racing[/url] has the same T1-S for $149 and cheaper shipping than treadepot![/quote] Nice link! Thanks! 8)

Update: Suby dude offers wheel/tire packages for 18"s (not listed on the site): FALKEN FK-451 225/40R18 $ 1,364.75 FALKEN ZE-512 225/40R18 $ 1,302.95 KUMHO 711 225/40R18 $ 1,158.75 KUMHO 712 225/40R18 $ 1,220.55 [b]TOYO T1S 225/40R18 $ 1,447.15[/b] YOKO ES100 225/40R18 $ 1,385.35 As opposed to getting the tires from Edge racing: $631.60 Shipped The tires from SubyDude would cost $1447.15 - $725 = $722.15 Shipped The difference comes to $90.55. Would this difference more than cover the mounting/balancing of the wheels? Because if so...$1356.60 is much better price. Come to think of it...my friend works at discount tire...maybe I should ask him to hook it up...

This probably sounds really bad. But I just can't bring myself to put Rota wheels on my beautiful new car. In know that there really isn't anything wrong with them, but there isn't anything right with the either (except price). DM, not trying to disuade you... Just me personal prefference. I do think those are some nice looking wheels though.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']This probably sounds really bad. But I just can't bring myself to put Rota wheels on my beautiful new car. In know that there really isn't anything wrong with them, but there isn't anything right with the either (except price). DM, not trying to disuade you... Just me personal prefference. I do think those are some nice looking wheels though.[/quote] What's not right about them? Do you think their quality is questionable?

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']This probably sounds really bad. But I just can't bring myself to put Rota wheels on my beautiful new car. In know that there really isn't anything wrong with them, but there isn't anything right with the either (except price). DM, not trying to disuade you... Just me personal prefference. I do think those are some nice looking wheels though.[/quote] What's not right about them? Do you think their quality is questionable?[/quote] I guess I don't really know.. to be honest I have only heard bad things about a few sets of subzero's. Those rims that you posted look pretty damn bullet proof. I think that I might just be a wheel snob :lol: I know that in the past that Rota has stood behind thier product. I think that they are more than safe to buy. I am still considering a set of Tarmac 2's with a polished lip..

Archived