LegacyGT.com

FINALLY got my Subie...worth all the hassle!

Just got my 2.5GT Limited Sedan 5EAT this morning! Originally, I was supposed to be getting a Regal Blue but there was only one in Western Canada left (in Saskatchewan), and there was a potential buyer over there who was being a real dick about it (I don't care if I see him on these boards, it was a total dick move) and couldn't decide between silver or the Regal blue and has wasted over a month trying to decide. I put the order in for the car in late July, and even now the idiot hasn't decided on which colour. I have no idea why the Saskatchewan dealer babied this guy so much instead of just giving the Edmonton dealer (Rally Subaru) the car for a favor! No matter, I have an Obsidian Black Legacy now from the Calgary dealership, and I'm loving it :D It's so hard to keep it in check considering the fact that I should be trying to break it in! I drove a Lexus GS400 for 4 years over in Vancouver, which didn't get really fun until I threw on some AVS Sports last summer. That car was awesome, but the Legacy is decidedly different in every way. It feels so much smaller, nimbler, and yet plenty fast as well! Lots of fun, I'm proud to be part of the family now 8)

[quote name='Lexus_to_Subie'] No matter, I have an Obsidian Black Legacy now from the Calgary dealership, and I'm loving it :D It's so hard to keep it in check considering the fact that I should be trying to break it in! I drove a Lexus GS400 for 4 years over in Vancouver, which didn't get really fun until I threw on some AVS Sports last summer. That car was awesome, but the Legacy is decidedly different in every way. It feels so much smaller, nimbler, and yet plenty fast as well! Lots of fun, I'm proud to be part of the family now 8)[/quote] Which dealer did you get from? I hope you didn't take mine !! :-). Mine is at the dealer's lot and I am waiting for the financing to go thru. Regal Blue is nice. I like the White too. Silver is overly popular in general. Hey if you don't mind, pm me and let me know what kind of deal you got. Thanks

Welcome to our world. I've had my black GT Wagon 5speed since July 2nd. I have 3800 miles it. FUN car. It will get going faster then you want, You'll be able to feel it pull when you hit the right spot with your right foot, it's so much fun.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived