LegacyGT.com

Can you get a 2.5i sedan with 17' stock wheels?

Yes u can but you will have to purchase them unless you can shoehorn them in with yr deal. As SUBE pointed out, have a look around, there are plenty of tyre and rim deals going at the moment and you could use your brand new tyres, rims as a good trade in for a trade up. Best of luck Adam.

Don't sweat it, in the next week my friend who has a 05 LGT with about 1600 miles on his car is putting 18" wheels and Michelin tires on his car. He'll probably sell his stock wheel/tire combo. And on September 20th I get my 05 LGT and am seriously thinking about putting aftermarket wheels and tires on soon thereafter as well. So, if you wanted, you can just get the 2.5i and post again when you are ready to purchase the 17" wheels from the LGT and you should be able to find a few sellers in the coming weeks and months.

[quote name='SUBE555']You can order a set of the stock wheels. I think they are about $1200-1300, at least that's what the B4 Champaigns that you can get in same size and similar design on the WRX are going for.[/quote] Any pics of these wheels? Just curious.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Keep your eyes open- I'll bet a lot of people living in the warmer sections of the country will be selling their stockers soon.

[quote name='hkboy1019']can you tell subaru to install those 17' wheels on a 2.5i sedan? i'll just say "if you don't let me get a 2.5i sedan with those 17" wheels, then i'll just not buy the car." LOL[/quote] For their hassle? I'm not sure they'd flinch too much. They'd likely say you're just going to have to pay full price for the 17's. You're not going to win with the dealer and mfg. Just look for a second hand set. It's likely MUCH easier. Either sell your regulars and just go with the 17's or keep both.

Archived