LegacyGT.com

Anyone in SD with experience clearing the headlights: help?

Longitude

I really want the cleared out corners look but too chicken to attempt the oven thang. Well I felt the same way about debadging the rear. Maybe a little supervision at the least would be nice. Let me know if you could assist.

Thanks,

Long

haha, let me know if you are interest, I can make it happen for you like BOXRPWR said. ;)
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

while Jose's at it I know he'd love to put in a HID conversion hit. He's been pestering me to do it for a while now.

You are absolutely right. You should get em.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

hahaha, you have no idea how many times I've mentioned he should get em.

I haven't done it to mine cause I drive it like 4x/month now.

wow... 285? that's high. I always do it at ~200 and it works like a charm.

I used black semi-gloss.. in retrospec, I'd do flat black or gunmetal. I might still crack them open to change the color.

• 1 month later...

hehe, yeah, Im sure we can work something out like that. You were interested in other stuff too weren't you?

Looking up at the HID talk.. I have ballasts now.. just need to get bulbs :)

hehe, yeah, Im sure we can work something out like that. You were interested in other stuff too weren't you?

Haha, yes I wanted to do some other installs. I think I'm going to wait and get all my parts together first, that way I can kill multiple birds with one stone. I'll keep you updated Jose!

Jose, What HID setup or kit would you recomend and why. This is something I'm interested in, however there are many threads that seem to say one product is better than the other. Kind of confusing when one doesn't know much about it.

Haha, yes I wanted to do some other installs. I think I'm going to wait and get all my parts together first, that way I can kill multiple birds with one stone. I'll keep you updated Jose!
If you want I can help/show you how to clear the headlights its pretty easy actually. You can treat me to taco factory or jade house.:lol:

yeah, the clearing of headlights isn't bad at all.. easy process.

Regarding HID purchasing... I always like OEM setups... you pay more to get OEM stuff, but it can pay-off in the long run, IMO.

My ballasts are off a BMW, you can buy new OEM units also. Bulbs... OEM Phillips or some type. Again, I don't like using some off-brand stuff..

However, asking this stuff, to a certain extent, is like asking what's your favorite underwear ;)

CobaltForge, That would be cool if you do that. I do that a lot with most of the people I deal with.

Archived