LegacyGT.com

GA/SC/NC/TN meet?

Jerboa113

dont have an FRS, just cellphones.. and my car has GPS so unless its a really wooded road I dont think we'll have TOO much trouble if we get seperated at least with getting to our destination.

" There will be a rendezvous at the Tellihala Cafe in Tellico Plains, TN for lunch."

anyone know the address of this place? it will help GPS users find it :p

I'm assuming they mean noon, and I'm also assuming this is for saturday.

Only reason I'm sayin that is because I'm not going to be staying in the area, so this is something we're gonna drive out to do, hang out for a while, talk to people look at cars ride the dragons tail thing and probablly head back to gatlinburg for the evening. Saturday night is quite a busy one in gatlinburg, especially during memorial weekend.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

• 1 month later...
I'm just putting this out there to see if maybe we can work something out for all this nice weather we've been ahving.. once the pollen subsides that is..

The pollen is officially gone:)

Anyone still interested in getting a meet together?

I'm still planning to go to that thing in tennessee end of this month, but if for some reason I cant find the address of this restaurant I dont know how well we'll be able to find it.

course if someone else wants to meet up somewhere thats fine too, from my understand that other thing in TN unless a lot of members come will be predominantly WRXs

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I'm still planning to go to that thing in tennessee end of this month, but if for some reason I cant find the address of this restaurant I dont know how well we'll be able to find it.

course if someone else wants to meet up somewhere thats fine too, from my understand that other thing in TN unless a lot of members come will be predominantly WRXs

It's a Subaru thing, but most Subaru enthusiast are WRX owners...

And most people will be staying multiple days at Fontana Village (search for Fontana Dam, NC on google to find it, and we'll be eating in Tellico Plains, TN for lunch on Saturday.

I'm going to be there Wednesday the 24th through Monday the 29th.

yea, I looked all that up. me and some friends are going to be spending the week up in gatlinburg renting a cabin there. We were going to come down on saturday probablly in the afternoon and just hang out for a while. We'll be leaving sunday to come back to boring. if you had an address for a place where people might be or something on saturday I could GPS to it or if I had a contact phone # that might help.

I'm HOPING theres some lurkers on this thread that might be wanting to go too but haven't said anything, as I would like to see some other cars, theres not that many LGTs around here.

Okay, not necessarily thread-related, but my wife and I are most likely moving to the Atlanta area to attend GT for grad school starting in the fall. I'm trying to get an idea of # of Legacy owners in the area.

Y'all come on up to the big house, we'll be happy to have you.

Make sure you see the Big Chicken and that little fish pond we built in Atlanta, too.

Y'all come on up to the big house, we'll be happy to have you.

Make sure you see the Big Chicken and that little fish pond we built in Atlanta, too.

ok I'm from here and I'm not sure I understand..

big chicken?? big house??

I know hes also talking about the aquarium tho.. I've heard its a must see, make reservations tho cos they actually sell out.

thanks for the links swede.

Archived