LegacyGT.com

What did you pay for your leftover 05?

mand3j

Erm, I am tired and I could easily misread something right now...but I'm pretty sure that says you paid $21528 after putting $4000 down, or in other words you paid $25528. Not a bad deal by any means, but far from $20k. Either way congrats on your LGT :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
$1500 bucks off so my mistake. All you new members need to keep calm about calling people liars with 15-30 posts.

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3443/img07848ou.jpg

No son you need to tell the truth from the beginning. $25528 IS NOT $20000 like you stated before so u did lie. Hell even with your 4k down, it doesn't equal to 20k.

No son you need to tell the truth from the beginning. $25528 IS NOT $20000 like you stated before so u did lie. Hell even with your 4k down, it doesn't equal to 20k.

I think the dealership gave him 4 g's in cash back. I have to look at my bill of sale, but I think the rebate and whatever else the dealership gives in cashback goes in that box. Notice how nothing was check in cash, so he didnt' give a downpayment or a trade in or else they didn't make the box.

Wow, you guys don't know how to read a bill of sale do you?... DEALERSHIP GAVE ME 4,000 BACK. I'm done with this thread now.

man. even with that 4k(let it be down payment or dealer giving u that $) it still not 20k like u stated. It's not about reading the bill of sale but about u telling the truth.

u should have said u got the car for mid 21k from the beginning(which is an excellent deal. so why lie and say u got it for 20k?).

end of discussion.

Youngie, I'm sorry, I got the car back in Oct and was pretty sure it was close to $20k. Now with your 17 posts, you can go back to your corner and shut the FVCK up.

I love how you don't even comment on the fact that I posted the bill of sale. Seriously, piss off you n00b.

huh, my bill of sale clearly distinguish Cash Down Payment (from my pocket, doesn't matter cash or check) from Down Payment Rebate ($2,500 rebate in Feb.). Dealers has to separate these two types of down payment. They are in two rows. The reason being the $2500 rebate is taxable. If they don't itemize like I've described they run the risk of violating the tax law. Two dealers in two different states indicated to me the same thing before I got 05 GT non-limited. By the way I got $5,770 discount, $2,500 rebate included. Still I was not anywhere close to 20K. There were no dealer markups or funny business like that on the price and they were the lowest of the bunch. So this one....I don't know.....!@#!@#!@

Youngie, I'm sorry, I got the car back in Oct and was pretty sure it was close to $20k. Now with your 17 posts, you can go back to your corner and shut the FVCK up.

I love how you don't even comment on the fact that I posted the bill of sale. Seriously, piss off you n00b.

LOL. you r the a@@ who didnt tell the truth from the beginning. With your post of your bill of sale, you just proved that you r just a liar. I dont need to comment on it that you posted it. anyone could read it and tell you lied.

noob at what idiot? for posting less than you, lol.

All you had to do was just admitted you lied and just end at that without all your smart a@@ comments afterward.

Learn to swallow your ego and when to stfu.

LOL. you r the a@@ who didnt tell the truth from the beginning. With your post of your bill of sale, you just proved that you r just a liar. I dont need to comment on it that you posted it. anyone could read it and tell you lied.

noob at what idiot? for posting less than you, lol.

All you had to do was just admitted you lied and just end at that without all your smart a@@ comments afterward.

Learn to swallow your ego and when to stfu.

awesome just awesome. Don't wade to far out from the kiddie pool k?

Everyone drop it.

youngie, how would lying intentionally be beneficial. Think about it.

20-21K is still bettAr than 24k.

didnt say "lying intentionally be beneficial".

all he had to do was leave out all his smart ass comments he made after he admitted his mistake.

Boy this thread has become pure comedy.

I love watching guys talk tough on line.

Isn't it about time to start trash talking each others mothers?

Come on, you know you want to!

Hurry up! Before a moderator steps in!!

Thanks to all that posted their prices, (even the liars).

Lets get back on track:) I'm picking up my leftover 05 LGT wagon manual trans, Garnet red pearl with black cloth interior, no sunroof, this week. Sticker price was $28565 and got it for $22900 before ttl. I think i got a pretty good deal. Oh yeah it has 40 miles on it.

That's excellent deal. My cousin just bought 05 LGT sedan A/T (Atlantic Blue) with 205 miles for $22500 before ttl.

2005 LGT Wagon 5MT

Auto Dim Mirror

Subwoofer

Oh and its UN-Limited

MSRP was $28,095

Paid $22,750 which included the $2500 rabate for March!

Sold my POS 2005 Jetta GLI (for more than I paid for it). It was in the shop 11 times in 7K miles. They finally fixed everything, but I had absolutly no faith in the car.

The LGT is faster, has more options, more room, and every other honda with a wing doesn't try to race me.

AND insurance is cheaper.

All my friends make fun of the wagon till I tell them to step up and meet me at the track. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Just bought TODAY a 2005 unlimited LGT Wagon 5MT ABP for 22k even OTD before sales tax. Armrest extension, cargo tray, autodim mirror, the rubber strips on the roof and full tank of gas. I am in NJ, with title/taxes and registration for 4 years (mandatory, what a scam) it will cost me total 23.5k. Perhaps not stellar, but maybe not too bad.

my sisters jetta lived in the shop too. WHen it was cold outside it would get stuck in park. Oh yeah i got a 2005 auto "un" limited for 22, but 25 with taxes. pretty good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived