• Carbon/Kevlar front bumper
    • Carbon/Kevlar rear bumper
    • Carbon/Kevlar side skirts
    • Other-you tell me below.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my idea for a 5-speed...

Instead of trying to use the cubby hole to hold gauges, let use the ashtray (for who really smokes anymore:iam: ). Take the ashtray plate off of the shifter boot and make a new carbon fiber plate that will hold three 52 mm gauges. You can angle the gauge towards the driver so you can see them better.

I have asked a local carbon fiber guy to make this and he said no problem but the cost would be 300.00 for the carbon fiber piece. Now this sounds reasonable but cheaper is always better :) .

Ok does this make sense?

Kelly

Here is my idea for a 5-speed...

Instead of trying to use the cubby hole to hold gauges, let use the ashtray (for who really smokes anymore:iam: ). Take the ashtray plate off of the shifter boot and make a new carbon fiber plate that will hold three 52 mm gauges. You can angle the gauge towards the driver so you can see them better.

I have asked a local carbon fiber guy to make this and he said no problem but the cost would be 300.00 for the carbon fiber piece. Now this sounds reasonable but cheaper is always better :) .

Ok does this make sense?

Kelly

great idea

i'd like to get replacement pieces rather than just overlays.. but whatever you think you could do..

i've attempted to use CF vinyl, but it just does go around the curves very well, and kind of looks cheap.

+1

Denial is your best friend

So far it is looking like the first project will be the Under hood parts, but the interior and the splitter are catching up fast. All of the suggestions have been great and the more the better.

Also if you have not voted, please do so I have more accurate results.

would be nice to also have a single outlet one for those of us interested in a system that doesn't split into two mufflers

If I produced a mold for the twin exhaust, it would not be difficult to make another for a single exhaust. Just would need to know before I produce the mold which side you would want the exhaust on. I would expect the left, but who knows:)

I vote for carbon fiber interior bits, since that much carbon fiber under the hood will only mean... $$$$

I'm not sure if you have ever checked out the prices of non stick on interior upgrade bits

99-400$ a piece with a whole interior kit costing upwards of 700$ easily

I'm not sure if you have ever checked out the prices of non stick on interior upgrade bits

99-400$ a piece with a whole interior kit costing upwards of 700$ easily

Back when I had my last 3rd generation RX-7 I purchased the Carbon Fiber overlay for the interior of my car and it cost me like $365.

^ Sorry we cant change it now :(

Im the search KING :icon_bigg

http://www.subaruchallenge.com/Wills/Photos/LegMtr.JPG

http://www.sevenphotos.com/dev/hyperrev/engine_bay02.jpg

http://www.sevenphotos.com/dev/hyperrev/engine_bay01.jpg

THREAD

It is looking as if these will be the first parts fabricated. When I start this, do you guys want the Subaru emblem placed one them or do you want something different place on them or nothing at all?

Subaru only. I want that blitz carbon fiber induction case so bad, but of course it costs $1000

I know, I am a Blitz dealer and when I saw the price of that piece my jaw dropped.:icon_surp . I am sure it is a hard piece to produce, but they are very proud of it.

Archived