LegacyGT.com

Now that the LGT is sold what to get?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen the new Si. Blech.... I'd rather drive a Civic sedan. They look nicer. Well... the back end looks nicer. The front is still a little stubby. I don't really know why you are laboring over the decision though. Just buy the first car you see and then mod the hell out of it. Then sell it for a loss a year later and start over again. You know you want to... :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I've seen the new Si. Blech.... I'd rather drive a Civic sedan. They look nicer. Well... the back end looks nicer. The front is still a little stubby. I don't really know why you are laboring over the decision though. Just buy the first car you see and then mod the hell out of it. Then sell it for a loss a year later and start over again. You know you want to... :lol:

Looks...ok fine. Go drive the car then lemme know how u feel. I'm not laboring I'm just bored at work and like to see what you clowns have to say. I'm not modding this one, just like I didn't mod my LGT :lol:

Lemme know if you still want the IS350, i'll hook you up with a great deal...I sell them...

we just got a GS 300 base with XM and chrome wheels (wife likes the bling) :) for $43,700 + fees. Was that a good deal. Sticker is around $46k + $1995 for chrome and $500 for satellite radio

Well the S2k and RSX-S are my twin sis'-however she parks one of them at my house and takes the other. Yesterday I had the S2k today I have the RSX-S. She's nice like that.

So really my only car right now is a 96 Geo metro, I have a pic somewhere of it haha!

31k for a used Spec B? I can get a new one for that or maybe less :lol: :lol:

Car was sold fully modded people, sorry. I sold it because...I dunno why I sold it. I'm impulsive.

YOU SOB!!! your dead to me! i wanted you tmic and y pipe so bad!!!! well let me know what you end up with and of course give me a call some time. im in shock right now

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

I'd like to try something new, 34k on my LGT now. The sti...I dunno...it's expensive and could become tiresome after a year. I do a ton of driving, sometimes 100+/day, I don't think that car would be a great DD. I wouldn't get rid of my LGT for a wrx or an sti. I'm just ready for something different.

How about a 2006 Speculum B? It has a nice cozy red interior you'd love to slip into each day.

Archived