LegacyGT.com

Looking for rim and tire in AZ

elpete77

I posted this in the marketplace as well, I'm looking to buy one stock rim and tire due to an unfortunate incident involving a curb and my car. I'd prefer to buy from someone in AZ so I can pick up. Any help would be appreciaed.

Yeah, it was such a shock, as I pulled into my normal curbside spot (so as to protect at least one side from the door dings of the oblivious) I hear this big "thwack", and this homeless guy in front of me just stares and shakes his head. I thought "Dear Lord, what have I done".

At the time, I was heavily drugged (Nyquil), I just never thought it would affect me that much. Take heed, DO NOT OPERATE HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING NYQUIL!

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 stock rims and tires. Shipping is reasonable because the company I work for packs and ships all day.

Same thing happend to me so I feel your pain. Subaru wanted $300 for a rim and the local tire place wanted $200 for a new tire.... so yea your best bet is to search around for a slightly used one. PM me if interested and I can weigh one and quote you shipping.

Archived