LegacyGT.com

Chicagoland Frappr! (Where IS everyone?)

S4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in Palatine like two nights a week I see there are some people from here there or in that area a meet should be pretty simple but more interesting if we have something to do say mod installs if anyone has parts to put on?

lmao no im good right now, I found some new lites lol... You said look at some other posts, can't seem to find em

I'll be nice, there hasn't been a real meet in about 2 years. Quite a few of us moved on to different cars from the Legacy and the ones that still have it are on a different site that gets more traffic.

Also if you want to attend a meet, some LGT people meet with the NASIOC impreza meet because the LGT people are about 7 in all parts of the chicagoland area (although if you take all the latitude and longitude of the members off Frapper and you add them up, then multiply by 3 and finally divide by 2 it results in Schaumburg, more specifically, Hooters). So if you want to attend a meet I recommend starting a new thread to see who, when, where to meet, or attend another meet with the impreza crowd.

Ex '05 Legacy GT

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...