LegacyGT.com

Chicagoland Frappr! (Where IS everyone?)

S4

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Lived in Brookfield all my life. Just made it out to Dixon. Still make regular trips to the city

I go fishing there once in a while. You wouldnt happen to know of a park that is pretty secluded, with a small pond and a path that leads to a little stream that looks like its comming out of a big hill/semi mountain somewhere near I88 exit? I went there a few times when I was a kid but was unable to find it when I tried looking for it.

• 3 weeks later...
I go fishing there once in a while. You wouldnt happen to know of a park that is pretty secluded, with a small pond and a path that leads to a little stream that looks like its comming out of a big hill/semi mountain somewhere near I88 exit? I went there a few times when I was a kid but was unable to find it when I tried looking for it.

Sorry bro its not ringing a bell. was it north or south of I88?

Sorry bro its not ringing a bell. was it north or south of I88?

I dont know, if i remember it was away from town so that would be south of 88. I tried finding it through their forrest preserve parks lists, and even by sattelite maps but never found it. oh well maybe one day ill get lucky and find it.

I dont know, if i remember it was away from town so that would be south of 88. I tried finding it through their forrest preserve parks lists, and even by sattelite maps but never found it. oh well maybe one day ill get lucky and find it.

Theres White Pines reserve that has a small creek and maybe a pond, and i know a lot of people go there to fish. That might be the one but idk. Now that i think about it that sounds the closest.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...