LegacyGT.com

Window rolling up

true...with my mom's camry i can even caught someone off guard rolling up the window thus their head get stuck outside the car :lol:

the last time i did that, i laughed so hard my tear came out :lol:

hahah:icon_lol: I did a search and didnt see anything. I put in (window rolling up slow) no results

Not only are the windows slow to roll up, but in that case of my car; the driver's side window is slow and noisy. The other day I tried to figure out why and noticed that the outside of the window is being permanently scored by something in the door. Off to the dealership I go some time next week. This damned car is falling apart, creaky, noisy sonuvabitch.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Do the windows on all the legacy roll up slow or is it just me?

You don't sound slow.

Yeah, they are slow- I wonder if it's the motors or if the gears that turn them can be replaced.

its not that bad... in my previous car (92 accord ex) the window motors were so pansy that sometimes i had to help the window up with my hand. after coming from something like that you don't notice anything bad about the legacy windows.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I noticed the scoring on the outside also, anyone else?

I wish that the windows were like the ones on my Mom's lexus there so fast and crisp feeling. But coming from a truck with fruit rollup windows its not too bad.

Fruit rollup? :lol::iam:

Archived