LegacyGT.com

SCANS007 is the devil!!

seriously!

I've been researching the perfect setup to throw in my LGT for a few months now

then I go n read scans's post about the SpecB and I decided to stroll by the dealer and check 1 out in person

now I want the B!

the interior is sooooo smooooth and the nav looks awesome! as are the steering wheel controls and the wheels def look better in person

so i'm going back wed to appraise my car- now I'm not that hung up on the B- if i can keep my payments in my ballpark I may go for the B

as far as modding goes- somethings hoilding me back from tearing up a SpecB and going rotated or adding a FMIC- now i know why scans wants to go the 18 or 20G route with the TMIC

any input from u guys??

do u keep the LGT and mod it to your liking or do u get the B and be subtle about it?

SCANS007 is the devil!!

You're just realizing this, now? :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I don't see the point myself. I am too far along. Much of the spec. B pieces have already been altered on my car. The only thing that come sway me is if they started making a manual wagon again. I could haul my dog in the back and not have to use a separate car.

How about just hold off for the '07 Spec B. It's supposed to have a few more goodies added to it. That's what I would do.

Great idea!!!

Hopefully some Xenons, Mp3, 6MT DCCD and Recaro's????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Scans is the devil. His car and website have my tortured soul in it's grasp as my wife denies me mod money.

As "Scan's" brother in law and "garage assistant" I must agree with you guys. He is quite evil. There was a time when he accused ME of "getting him into this thing"... oh no... learn from my experiance. His is the path of evil :) Not only will looking at his car make you spend more money. He'll somehow explain to you it's all your fault in the end! HAHA

Sweet.........I'm the devil.......:icon_twis

Welcome man, you finally got an account after look'n for eons of links and pictures I send you :D (some of his 3000GT stuff is on my site)

Yeah the B isn't really worth it unless

1) You get a rediculous deal (me)

2) You have extra money to throw around and dont care

3) You're a freak for integrated nav and lil things, and have some money lay'n around.

If that's the case Go for it..........;) If that's not the case, I'd seriously pass....or go check out the numbers but set something that you are willing to go to BUT NOT GO OVER...something reasonable, force the dealer to give it to you. Most dealers have been sitting on their B's for a long time now and would like to move them. I always go by...hell it can't hurt to ask......

Otherwise if it doesn't work out, you can eaisly jack the LGT up to match the B's suspension and such.....

And to be the REAL devil, I thought I would miss my car a little bit......yeah, but I don't one bit, this thing just feels awesome, such a balance.....I won't look back :icon_twis

Good luck man, keep us update.....

And to be the REAL devil, I thought I would miss my car a little bit......yeah, but I don't one bit, this thing just feels awesome, such a balance.....I won't look back :icon_twis

Good luck man, keep us update.....

Of course, it's BRAND NEW!!!

Heheheheheehehehh

Nice looking car dude, congrats on the purchase and on the deal!!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

well i wouldn't say he is the devil... acyually... he's my saint! I just bought His old 05 Legacy... and that car is hott!!!!

There you are!!!

We were wondering who was going to buy it...

Congrats and welcome to the forum man!!!!!

Enjoy your new baby!!!

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Guest *Jedimaster*
As "Scan's" brother in law and "garage assistant" I must agree with you guys. He is quite evil. There was a time when he accused ME of "getting him into this thing"... oh no... learn from my experiance. His is the path of evil :) Not only will looking at his car make you spend more money. He'll somehow explain to you it's all your fault in the end! HAHA

Wow, he's like Palpatine!

Archived