LegacyGT.com

Went for an amazing ride in an '03 Evo today!!!!

I was at this autox event as well in my 01 Gold Legacy GT. I actually think I am the passenger in the Evo IX MR picture you posted earlier.

Just wanted to say that watching you, since I was working the first run group, you did better as you ran which is how you should have been. You had a few mess ups with over estimating your grip and coming into corners too fast, but I had a few of those issues too on my first run of the course. If you're gonna be at the next one in a week and a half at Verona come say hi.

I was at this autox event as well in my 01 Gold Legacy GT. I actually think I am the passenger in the Evo IX MR picture you posted earlier.

Just wanted to say that watching you, since I was working the first run group, you did better as you ran which is how you should have been. You had a few mess ups with over estimating your grip and coming into corners too fast, but I had a few of those issues too on my first run of the course. If you're gonna be at the next one in a week and a half at Verona come say hi.

I worked Station 1 during your runs and was very impressed with how you handled your car as well. I'll be at the second meet and will definitely come over and say hi!

-Chike

You guys are so lucky with your significant others! :)

I'm jealous! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived