LegacyGT.com

Fuse/Electrical help

Nsaglibene

Recently I lost power to my dome and map lights, vanity lights, mirror, radio, climate control, and clock. I checked the fuses and I found one blown and power came back to the vanity lights and mirror. I still have no power to the radio, clock, CC, and dome lights. The radio and CC are not broken as they were working when I lost power... however I could find no other blown fuses in the inside compartment. Is there any other fuses I could check before I bring it to the dealer? I searched and found out a lot of people were losing power to these areas and it was coming back but its been a few days now and still no return. Iam almost positive it is some sort of fuse blown. Thanks for the help.

under the hood there is another box of fuses. check there. It is on the drivers side on top of the wheel well (at least it is located there on each and every subaru I have ever owned).

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Wow I feel like a dumbass... I said to myself when the fuse blew that i was gonna ask before I checked the engine compartment fuse box cuz I didnt know what any of them were. I just checked it and it was the first fuse I looked at.... Now everything is better, and I went a week without radio or heat hah Im real dumb.

Archived