LegacyGT.com

Flatirons Car Show

djmonkey841

Well, it turns out that May 6th is Kinetics, so we have been forced to reschedule the show again, but I promis this is the last time. The show will now be held on April 8. You know what they say, third time is the charm http://awdpirates.net/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_mrgreen.gif Hopefully this doesn't ruin plans for too many of you, and I look forward to seeing everyone there.

It will be Saturday, April 8th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.

The address is 2555 30th street, Boulder, CO 80303. This is being held a the new Flatirons Auto Center...

There will be a car show, BBQ, and car wash. All food will be free, and we will have a raffle for prizes like free oil changes, etc...

Food will be served from 11:00 am till 2:00 pm.

If you want to bring your car and show it off, please RSVP by April 7th to Flatirons Auto Center at 303 442-1114.

So come one and all. All cars welcome.

We will see you there http://awdpirates.net/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_mrgreen.gif

^ I have no clue...I just saw it posted on awdpirates and posted it here as well...Reading through some of the posts posted by the originator, it doesn't sound like it though, because I got the impression that the show is not limited to Subaru's/Acura's in the show, but anyone can enter their car...so, I would think it's not affiliated, but I cannot be sure...You'd probably get a more definite answer by calling Flatirons Auto Center

Yep, Flatirons Acura and Subaru ownes the Auto Center. It will eventually be our primary used car sales location. It is also where we store and work on our Rally Car (last year Production GT champion in Rally America).

The purpose of the car show is to have a grand opening so that everyone knows that we are there. There will be free food, and lots of cool cars, and maybe even some suprises too:icon_bigg

I will see you there.

Jon

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the update. I was planning on going tomorrow.

Maybe some of us that were going to go to the car show could meet for lunch tomorrow? Anybody?

Jonny

Yeah..wish I could meet, but have to work...I'm actually glad they postponed it cause now I can make it out there...

http://awdpirates.net/phpBB2/templates/Getaway/images/post_old.gif Car Show at Flatirons Auto Centerhttp://awdpirates.net/phpBB2/templates/Getaway/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif Hey Everyone, we have recently taken over the old Boulder Mitsubishi location, god to see that place go to use i used to go there and drool over the EVO's but I'm sold on Subies

The Place is off 30th street and Valmont the3 west side you cant miss it theres auto centers all over the place there so I'll see you there guys

• 2 weeks later...
I got a call today that said it was this Saturday April 8th and since I entered to show my car that I should be there at 9:45 or 10 am. Anyone else going up there that knows where they are going because I have only been in CO for 9 months and I am not 100% sure where I am going.

Okay, the address is 2555 30th street, Boulder CO 80303 if you want to map quest for a map, but the directions aren't too bad.

Since you are coming from Denver, just get on Highway 36 heading North. Take this all the way into Boulder.

Once 36 hits Boulder, it turns into 28th street.

You want to take a right on Pearl street, which will be just after you see Target on your right. ( 5th light I believe)

Then you take a left at the next light, which is 30th street.

Go about half a block and you will see the Auto Center on your left. If you get to the light at Valmont, you went to far, and need to turn around, but the dealership is pretty big, so I think you will see it.

Hope that helps:icon_bigg

If I get any free time, I will absolutely try to take some pictures. Don't worry guys, I think there will be a whole lot of Subies there:icon_bigg

If nothing else you should come down to see the import rail dragster that is going to be there. I haven't seen it yet, but from what I have heard, it has twin turbos feeding a supercharger:icon_evil

Archived