LegacyGT.com

Let the tax write-offs begin

robsontuning

Hmmm, not to be a killjoy, but doesn't this post kinda violate this part in the rules section?

5) No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed, unless you have 'Vendor' status. If you are interested in Vendor status, please visit our Services Page for subscription options.

Good luck and all that, but if I can't advertise w/o paying...

that's why we have a http://legacygt.com/forums/skynetim/buttons/report.gif button. Use it and let the mods decide instead of grapping on a member's thread. ;)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may not be listing prices, but you are indeed advertising.

ad·ver·tise (dvr-tz)

v. ad·ver·tised, ad·ver·tis·ing, ad·ver·tis·es

v. tr.

1. To make public announcement of, especially to proclaim the qualities or advantages of (a product or business) so as to increase sales. See Synonyms at announce.

2. To make known; call attention to: advertised my intention to resign.

3. To warn or notify: “This event advertises me that there is such a fact as death” (Henry David Thoreau).

v. intr.

1. To call the attention of the public to a product or business.

2. To inquire or seek in a public notice, as in a newspaper: advertise for an apartment.

I'm not trying to flame. I'm just pointing out that if I should have to pay a vendor fee to put my business out there, then you should as well.

You may not be listing prices, but you are indeed advertising.

ad·ver·tise (dvr-tz)

v. ad·ver·tised, ad·ver·tis·ing, ad·ver·tis·es

v. tr.

1. To make public announcement of, especially to proclaim the qualities or advantages of (a product or business) so as to increase sales. See Synonyms at announce.

2. To make known; call attention to: advertised my intention to resign.

3. To warn or notify: “This event advertises me that there is such a fact as death” (Henry David Thoreau).

v. intr.

1. To call the attention of the public to a product or business.

2. To inquire or seek in a public notice, as in a newspaper: advertise for an apartment.

I'm not trying to flame. I'm just pointing out that if I should have to pay a vendor fee to put my business out there, then you should as well.

thanks for this. I wasn't aware of the definition. :rolleyes:

Definition wasn't intended for you, but the OP. Look, it's dead Jim.

Let's just all just step away from the computers and go for a nice long drive or something.

We would not have any problems at all if you would just pay your vendor fee, and become a vendor.

Me talking about my past cars and my future intentions is all I am doing.

I think you have a little too much free time:)

Also good way to introduce yourself on a new board, by starting trouble with other people.

Member w/ 180 posts, and well known in his area > newbie out of nowhere w/ 8 posts, w/ half them in this thread.

:lol:

Wow, and I thought I'd find a more mature forum here than someone who measures someone by their post count.

OT - Robson, run with it. I seriously do wish you the best with the business. Startups are tough (going through that myself), and I hope things work out.

Good luck and all that, but if I can't advertise w/o paying...

great attitude.

Maryland is south central? :p

EDIT:

Is that "you just got beat" ........ "by a chick" two magnets? they look raised.

I like the crest, but I'm with pgt on tying everything together. :)

Wow, and I thought I'd find a more mature forum here than someone who measures someone by their post count.

OT - Robson, run with it. I seriously do wish you the best with the business. Startups are tough (going through that myself), and I hope things work out.

Why did you pull the last post where you talk trash about my car design. Who ever said that you were attacking my family, car, or logo. Of course in your retracted post you did attack my crest; and if you think this looks like a police car:lol:

This is not start-up for me. I have been dealing with the Subaru community for 6 years now. I have been a vendor on I-Club before the split. I was also a vendor on NASIOC a few years back.

I just think that the way you are opening yourself to the Legacy or Subaru all together community could have been done differently. Most people don't join a forum, say high, and then tell you that you are breaking all of the rules like a five year old telling on someone that is doing nothing wrong in the first place.

great attitude.

Maryland is south central? :p

EDIT:

Is that "you just got beat" ........ "by a chick" two magnets? they look raised.

I like the crest, but I'm with pgt on tying everything together. :)

It is a magnet, it does say "you just got beat by a chic". It is her car, and she is a maniac so it suites her.

I agree completely on the graphics not looking complete. The crest if you get close to it and look at it is the most detailed multi-layer vinyl I have seen so far. I am trying to figure out how to finish the rest. I need to incorporate the following into it.

www.robsontuning.com

aalbrecht@mcreesubaru.com

momo

motul

sparco

and a few other product logos.

Just not sure on placing them.

I think Angela's email address will run down the front fender like I had it on my 2.5rs.

:) I wasn't attacking it. I admire that you like the crest, but I was trying to offer a little constructive criticism. I was nowhere near as harsh as some of the earlier posts made regarding the look of the car.

FWIW, I came to this thread thinking there was some great tax write off. As I stated earlier, I've been on this board awhile (mostly reading and soaking things up). Did not mean to cause an uproar over your post, my post count, etc.

ditch the www on robsontuning.com for one thing, imo. if somebody can't figure out that a .com is on the world wide web they probably don't have or can't use a comp anyway. :)

Maybe your previous experience proves otherwise, but I don't think I'd remember aalbrecht while driving by ........ maybe the email addy under her Name on the front and back in white about the size of "That's my dealer"?

Just throwing stuff out there. Kinda thinking about going for a larger write-off on my vehicle as well. Just not sure if I'm willing to plaster it up.

I just don't understand why you pulled the thread, but I will leave this alone at this point because I do not want my thread locked-up

he didn't pull it - I deleted it. He continues on a tangent of berating you.

Back on topic from here on out please.... :icon_bigg

Archived