LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT - Unlimited

Trader

I cant blieve their are '05's still sitting around on lots.. wow.

was it a Demo car? How many miles are on it?

Anyhow, for a cost reference, I paid $24,500 for my un-limited LGT last january. Considering the car has been sitting on thier most likely for over a year by now - i'm sure you can push even more than a 3k discount.

(i also believe thier is an addition 2k incentive on leftover '05's still)

Price of $21,300 seem like a good deal on a new 05 non limited LGT? MSRP is 28,070.

Thanks

My opinion is, that is a good price. I got mine in Aug. for $22,679. 320 miles(delivery and test drive miles)

This was in OR. No sales tax here

It's not a demo, not sure on the test drive miles. This dealership also has a number of the "wind damaged" 06's at a nice discount, $25,748 for an AT with Nav.

If you don't mind me asking.. Which dealer is this? I may be getting rid of the STI, and an 5EAT LGT Sedan with Nav will look good next to the wagon.

Thanks,

X2

If you don't mind me asking.. Which dealer is this?

Center Subaru. The prices are listed on their web site under specials. I don't know if they are selling one or more at the listed prices. Just don't buy them all up before I get the chance to get up there. :)

Think used car sales person in a cheap seersucker suit, that is the attitude of their entire sales team. When I was looking for my LGT, I test drove one of theirs, but a stick was not available, so I went back to the dealer that I got my STI from and as soon as I walked in the door my salesguy said to me "hey, Center Subaru called here looking for you" I was like WTF! That was crossing the line big time. I should have know better than to go back there since they too advantage of my 70 yr old MIL a few years ago, she overpaid by a couple grand for a used corolla with a leaky trunk, but I guess an old lady shopping alone for good used car was too tempting to pass up on.

I would highly recommend Mitchell Subaru in Canton, I'm on my 3rd car from them and the experience has been nothing but great, ask for Scotty or Ralph.

X2

I called Mitchell and a few others today, including Kolb. Found a few more 06 wind damaged cars. I'm at $24,600 with one dealer trying to get someone down to 24,000. If I can get an 06 for 24,000 I may go that way over the 05 unlimited at $21,300.

i was considering a wind damage special, but you really need to see the car yourself in person before seriously committing. bill kolb has some with what i consider to be real damage, like major scratches, scrapes, wierd patches without clearcoat and other issues. also, they try to jack you for the door remotes by charging 150. they probably won't tell you over the phone hoping you'll make the trek to orangeburg and buy. also, i'm wary about buying a supposedly "new" car that is really a used car. perhaps its being anal, but if i'm paying that kind of coin, i want a new car. rather than a wind damage special, i would consider a leftover 05 LGT wagon that you could probably score for just a little more, like 25K.

[quote name='Trader']I called Mitchell and a few others today, including Kolb. Found a few more 06 wind damaged cars. I'm at $24,600 with one dealer trying to get someone down to 24,000. If I can get an 06 for 24,000 I may go that way over the 05 unlimited at $21,300.[/quote] several people on here with a lot of bad things to say about Kolb... just FYI...

I called Mitchell and a few others today, including Kolb. Found a few more 06 wind damaged cars. I'm at $24,600 with one dealer trying to get someone down to 24,000. If I can get an 06 for 24,000 I may go that way over the 05 unlimited at $21,300.

You can get a LGT for $24.6k? That dealer is dipping into their holdback! What is the mileage on these and/or are they wind damaged? If nay on both then you've got yourself a GREAT DEAL already!!!

The 06 LGT price is for a wind damaged car, would be buying it as used @ $24,600 with less than 50 miles on the car. The 05 unlimited is a leftover with 20 miles on it at $21,300.

Ah I see! Personally I would rather get the 05 than a "used"/wind damaged 06' then. GL w/whatever choice u decide upon.

Archived