LegacyGT.com

Survey:Your input needed!!!

RaGe

Graphic design/Logo. Like car clubs. Read post For details!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Graphic design/Logo. Like car clubs. Read post For details!

• yes
    • no

Was just writing a new post for all the people in or around ohio and just got to thinking of a little something. I have never been and never had alot of vinyl graphics on my nicer cars. But i know there are a few that get together and do meets. And what better way to see about 12 subies rolling down the road and displaying a graphic from LegacyGT.com Maybe a logo design or graphic. Just like car clubs have. and you could even break it up in chapters just like you have the states broken up on this site.

Nothern Cali chapter 1

Southern Cali chapter 2 etc....

maybe a graphic desin with some writing and then listing your chapter.

If you all like this suggestion let me know and well get the design together with everyones input on it and ill take it to my buddy and see how much it would run for a group buy. i get things like this really cheap because i work with the person. Then i could just order some and then ship it out. Of course depending on the opinion of the site owner and moderators if this would be acceptable. i wouldnt see why it wouldnt because we are advertising there site but it was just a suggestion that i had. didnt know if any made a suggestion like this before or not. So post away

Thanks Shawn Greenfield OHIO

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

yes i know what your talking about. But what i was suggesting was breaking it up in chapters so the ones that get together can stand out when cruising through the town. Rather than just having the legacyGT.com sticker. I have alot of friends that are in car clubs and thats what i was trying to achieve right here. Not a forum member. But going an extra step. Not only becoming a member but registering to become a car club member through legacyGT.com i hope this might have helped and i further elaborated on what i was going for.

OTM.

being that i drew this damn thing up, and even though it is getting rejected i will still post this up. it might not sound all taht good but like i said, what i was going for was chapter meets. and rather than just having the plain jane sticker i thought it would be interesting to break it down into the chpaters and start a car club through this site. but here is a link to view what was drawn up. hack it away. and like i said i am open to suggestions!!! Rather than just voting NO give your opinions. thats what i wanted in the first place.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/crucifix79/detail?.dir=/e1af&.dnm=4a2cre2.jpg&.src=ph

OTM.

i am open to anything. Team names wouldnt be bad. Thought it would be neat like for example having someone in illinois, chicago, etc that would get together once a year or whenever we wanted too. This site has alot of people around the U.S. that we are speaking too and getting advice from and giving it as well. and rather than just speaking to them i would like to meet some as well. I am not trying to reformat the site by any means. If i am i appologise. I just seen you have it broken down by regions, so i was trying to break the stickers down by regions ( chapters ) just like some of the car clubs. maybe that wasnt that good of a drawing? LOL I am sure you all understand my idea on this suggestion by now. I would let the moderators decide how to break the chapters down. To eliminate confusion and if you wanted to keep it simple you coupld just do the regions lke to have on the site but just chapter them or team name them. Whatever i kind of like the team name idea. so the only changes that would take place with the site would be like this

Northern California "Chapter 1" or

Northern California "Team ??????"

that would be the only site changes and they are not big ones. I think it would make more meets with everyone as well. I know the new sitcker thing got me kind of excited. See what everyone has to say about that agctr ? If there is anyone that is more artistically inclined and think they can do alot better than what i had which shouldnt be hard draw something up or an idea.

OTM.

Archived