LegacyGT.com

for the last few days, NEW POSTS option does not

fweasel

return nearly as many posts as it used to. For example, if I had not logged in all day, normally I would get nearly all the days posts from that link. Today when I logged in for the first time, I got less than an hours worth of posts. Is this a setting I've mistakenly changed?
ignore him, he'll go away.

return nearly as many posts as it used to. For example, if I had not logged in all day, normally I would get nearly all the days posts from that link. Today when I logged in for the first time, I got less than an hours worth of posts. Is this a setting I've mistakenly changed?

It's always been kind of flaky for me. Sometimes I log out and use the Get Today's Posts button to see them all.

It's always been kind of flaky for me. Sometimes I log out and use the Get Today's Posts button to see them all.

Roger that. Next time you're in the office, do something about this temperature will ya!:)

ignore him, he'll go away.

Roger that. Next time you're in the office, do something about this temperature will ya!:)

We should have set up another install day for tomorrow...highs of 10 to 15.

All the snow freaks and cold weather fans have been complaining about the lack of snow and above normal temperatures over the last 2 months, now the complaints about the cold are starting up ;). No matter what the weather, somebody's not gonna like it.

Archived