LegacyGT.com

Used 2005 LGT Limited vs. New 2006 WRX TR

Also, I have heard about CEL problems with the LGT, and other problems with the 05's. Is this true? Is there a thread already about this? I tried to look around.

Not everyone experiances them. thats why you have a warranty on the car. trust me, you will never go back to a 2wd after you buy an LGT.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Pannauto. It is a custom kit pretty much, they never made any more than a couple. Pipes were powdercoated by Injen's guys, has a pearl to it. I loved them. I had to modify my bumper and support to fit that huge IC in! With the 3" turbo-back SS exhaust, that little turbo spooled rediculously fast. Last Dyno was fubar because my tuning was crap, but they estimated it at 240 whp at 10psi on 93 octane. That car was on rails too... I loved it. I think I will be more than happy with a subaru though!

There is also an LGT Limited for sale on this forum in MD, which is $20,500 for a 2005 with 20k miles.

:icon_mrgr :icon_mrgr ;) You know I'll be biased in this thread :lol:. Just so you know, I did own a 2003 WRX before moving up to the Legacy.

i would not buy a 1 yar old used car. it is used and the financing rates are gonn be at least 5% higher than for a new car.

Wrong, at least at my credit union, the rates are as follows for today.

5.40% for 2006 models up to 63 month financing

5.55% for 2005 models up to 63 month financing

5.65% for 2004 models up to 63 month financing

If you are a member of a credit union, they tend to give better deals than most regular banks.

Man I wish I could get these rates!

Wrong, at least at my credit union, the rates are as follows for today.

5.40% for 2006 models up to 63 month financing

5.55% for 2005 models up to 63 month financing

5.65% for 2004 models up to 63 month financing

If you are a member of a credit union, they tend to give better deals than most regular banks.

Man I wish I could get these rates!

Not sure what offers Subaru is still offering, but I got 4.9% over 72 months in Dec - with $1,000 cash back. I believe the lein holder is Chase Auto Finance on this one. Sube may still be pressuring sales for 05's offering great incentives.

my loan from usaa would've been the same rate for anything less than 3 years old and more than 18k. Used vs. new car interest rates can be the same depending on who you bank with.

I'd be looking for any remaining 2005 legacy's still on lots. There are likely a few and could be had for not much more than a used 1 year old car.

So what do you guys think about this LGT?

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15794

What are your thoughts on the Limited Package for the WRX? If I can get a 'deal' through my friends uncle, and a good rate, this might be an option.

anyway... thanks again for the input. The front end on the new WRX's is slowly growing on me.

Archived