LegacyGT.com

passenger seat rattle?

anyone?

when you go over bumps, or when you extend your right arm to give the passenger seat a tap with your fist, you can hear a plasticy rattle. :icon_twis HELP.

I went to the dealer, and they said they'll fix it, but it will take hours, so I should drop off the car in the morning, then they'll drive me to school, then pick me up when the car is done. sounds good? Am I too young for a loaner? (24)

I wasn't bashing the living shit out of it. I was just tapping it to locate the rattle. There's nothing in the mesh, and it sounds like it's coming from the plastic part of the seatbelt socket.. not too sure though. The mechanic said he's gonna tear out the seat and either give me a new one or replace a part in it.. doesn't sound too convincing though.

what is it that needs to be checked out if you don't mind me asking.

I think the condition is usually an age factor, at least 25.

I recently experienced car stuttering and check engine light on after i let the car idle for 15 min + while i chat with my friends, that is the problem

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I definitely do, and mine isn't the seatbelt, though it can rattle too if positioned just right. My passenger seat has come loose over the last few months, and it shakes from the rear left corner to the front right corner. This makes an annoying rattle when empty as you can imagine, and it's getting unbearable over the rough roads I drive around here. I need to take it to the dealer, but that's almost an hour away, and I'm sure they'll want the car for a good while. I briefly looked at the seat rails & base to see if it looked like something I could just tighten up myself, but it looked like it is more involved. By the way, it's a non-ltd GT wagon bought at the end of May, now has almost 12K miles.

Archived